Get rewards points on 123notary.com by referring people you know to get listings on 123notary.com. Here is how it works.
- You must ask to be signed up on the referral program before you can use it.
- Please ask to "activate" your referral account so that you can send "invite" emails to friends.
- login to your listing and click on "refer a notary". Put in the email address of your friends and contacts who are not currently on 123notary.com. Our system will tell you if one of the emails is from a person already online with us. You might call your friends too to let them know how to click on the link from the email.
- When your friends get the email, they can click on the link and purchase a listing. Currently we only have regular and preferential listings available. If your friend wants a top listing, just use the quote system on http://www.123notary.com/getlistedwithus.htm to find the price and availability of the area. Then purchase a preferential listing. The third step is to upgrade by paying the difference between the preferential listing fee and the high placement listing fee. You will get points for their upgrade if it is made within (7) calendar days of the original purchase.
- You automatically get points for a signup. If there is an upgrade within (7) days, just email us and we will manually give you your extra points.
- Please visit the "redeem points" section in your login area to see all of the packages we have available. You can get Starbucks cards, discounts on renewals, courses, air tickets, and more. Redemption options may change over time.
- If a person signs up on their own without clicking on the link from an "invite" email, then the referrer gets only 25% of a point per dollar spent instead of (1) point per dollar spent if the new signup signs up by clicking on the link from the email. We want to encourage people to use the invite system as a primary means of inviting people and to follow up with your invites by phone.
- Disqualification and suspension. If we find out that you are referring current members using a different name or email, you could be disqualified or suspended from using the rewards system. I will be doing random checks to see if people who were referred are changing their names or emails to detect any misuse of our system.
- You must be a paid member of 123notary.com to be activated in the rewards program. This means that if you have a free listing you would have to upgrade to any paid listing of your choice. You can still get points for referring people as a free member, but you will only get 25% of the points that you would get as a paid and activated member.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.