123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Signing Stream
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Notary_Narayan

New Jersey
32 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2017 :  07:42:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
STAY AWAY !! Don't even answer phones, unless you like to be insulted and slapped.

They Don't Pay , and IF & WHEN THEY DO ( AFTER 90 Days ) they deduct ridiculous fees. U might as well find work elsewhere. Dont be desperate and get connned.

They call me for a reverse mortgage, and ask for fax backs with $55 for the entire signing. I told the lady , If She is kidding and told her my fee is $150.
Reverse mortgage packages are "YUUGGE". They are so huge, that it is unbelievable. :)

She then back tracked and offered $125. I had told them to have me removed from their website and emails. Now they started calling me.
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2016 :  09:50:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ya gotta know when to hold, know when to fold
Know when to walk away, know when to run...

quote:
Originally posted by available1234

I was at these people's home for 3 hours. When I got in my car, I called them and said I just got done. I said there was no way I could call you after an hour's time. There is nothing in this Paper work that was right. The Borrowers have spent well over an hour and a half on the phone with their Loan officer. I said the Name was misspelled and that all had to be corrected. I said the Husband said he wanted to call it off and just get rid of the paper work, The Wife said it already been delayed and if we don't sign this its going to cost us more money. The payment is going to be higher and the Interest Rate is going up again. We can't get this money for a house in Florida without doing this. Our kids have to have this House now and we have to sign these papers I can't negotiate another week on this. We are leaving next week. So I stayed there from 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM. I called Signing Stream and said you are going to have to wait for the faxed docs. So after supper, I faxed back part of the docs and then I tried to fax back the balance. Well apparently their Faxes were either out of paper, out of something because it would only allow the first batch to out. The second batch, my fax machine just couldn't send them. Just before 10:00 PM I tried it again, still not faxing in. So I left them a message and said I would fax the balance this morning. I faxed them the rest of the documents at 6:11 AM. I have a Commercial Fax Machine in my home and it spits out a receipt as to whether they got the faxes or not. So I was waiting for the email that said you can drop the docs? Still nothing. So its says if after 4 hours after the docs have been faxed you can go ahead and ship them out. So I will drive up to Basalt and drop off the docs as Fed-x is open on Saturday's until 1PM. Your right I can't even find an address where this Signing Steam is located. In Califoria. I guess I can Google it and see. other wise. kind of hard to put the information into Notary Assist. I will not be taking any more assignments from them. ever again . When this assigment first came up, I should have looked at what they were before it got cancelled. I would have never done anything for them. They claim they are associated with Fidelity National Title and have been with them for years. Yet on the internet, its says a brand new company, so somebody is lying., Also they are cheap, they don't care if you are at the Borrowers house for 6 hours, they are not going to pay you anything at all. Now I have been with Fidelity National Title for a long time and I have never even heard of these people. I was not going to argue with them but their demands are too much for me at the price they pay. I said I get paid $100 right here in town. Well they claim they don't get paid that much from Fidelity nor the Escrow company? maybe you not worth anymore than that either.

Audrey Jane Spaulding

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2016 :  3:41:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
940 S Coast Dr Ste 215
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Business: 714.576.2888
Fax: 714.408.2669
E-mail: sign@signingstream.com

And I would bill them for MY fee for this extended closing.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com

Edited by - LindaH on 04/02/2016 3:42:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

available1234

Colorado
28 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2016 :  07:13:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was at these people's home for 3 hours. When I got in my car, I called them and said I just got done. I said there was no way I could call you after an hour's time. There is nothing in this Paper work that was right. The Borrowers have spent well over an hour and a half on the phone with their Loan officer. I said the Name was misspelled and that all had to be corrected. I said the Husband said he wanted to call it off and just get rid of the paper work, The Wife said it already been delayed and if we don't sign this its going to cost us more money. The payment is going to be higher and the Interest Rate is going up again. We can't get this money for a house in Florida without doing this. Our kids have to have this House now and we have to sign these papers I can't negotiate another week on this. We are leaving next week. So I stayed there from 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM. I called Signing Stream and said you are going to have to wait for the faxed docs. So after supper, I faxed back part of the docs and then I tried to fax back the balance. Well apparently their Faxes were either out of paper, out of something because it would only allow the first batch to out. The second batch, my fax machine just couldn't send them. Just before 10:00 PM I tried it again, still not faxing in. So I left them a message and said I would fax the balance this morning. I faxed them the rest of the documents at 6:11 AM. I have a Commercial Fax Machine in my home and it spits out a receipt as to whether they got the faxes or not. So I was waiting for the email that said you can drop the docs? Still nothing. So its says if after 4 hours after the docs have been faxed you can go ahead and ship them out. So I will drive up to Basalt and drop off the docs as Fed-x is open on Saturday's until 1PM. Your right I can't even find an address where this Signing Steam is located. In Califoria. I guess I can Google it and see. other wise. kind of hard to put the information into Notary Assist. I will not be taking any more assignments from them. ever again . When this assigment first came up, I should have looked at what they were before it got cancelled. I would have never done anything for them. They claim they are associated with Fidelity National Title and have been with them for years. Yet on the internet, its says a brand new company, so somebody is lying., Also they are cheap, they don't care if you are at the Borrowers house for 6 hours, they are not going to pay you anything at all. Now I have been with Fidelity National Title for a long time and I have never even heard of these people. I was not going to argue with them but their demands are too much for me at the price they pay. I said I get paid $100 right here in town. Well they claim they don't get paid that much from Fidelity nor the Escrow company? maybe you not worth anymore than that either.

Audrey Jane Spaulding
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.