123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 EXPRESS NOTARY in Irvine
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.1 person disliked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gsilvamn

California
3 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2019 :  1:08:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit gsilvamn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I been working with express notary for 2 years now and they always pay me every 45 days, there fees are low 75.00 for Refis, purchase and sellers are about 60. All the signings are near by. Even though fees are low it keeps me busy.

Giulliano F. Silva
Go to Top of Page

Penny

Georgia
45 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2018 :  09:18:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a job for Express Notary on October 19, 2018, and spoke with various people there before, during, and after the signing; everyone was professional, they sent the docs promptly, and they paid me my stated fee on November 14, 2018. I will be happy to assist them again in the future on Georgia matters. /Penny

/Penny Henritze
Go to Top of Page

BisbeeNotary

Arizona
16 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2013 :  1:26:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I received payment on September 20 for the signing I did on August 26. They did not dock me for their mistake. I would definitely work for them again.
Go to Top of Page

deeslim58

California
40 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  10:46:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have never had any payment problem with Express Notary. They would ALWAYS miss paying 1 or 2 signings each month, but once I emailed them with the borrowers info they would pay with the next months check...
quote:
Originally posted by notaryslife

Just got another call from this low balling late paying agency who needed to get "approval" to meet my standard $100 fee. They offered $75. The rep also then said it had special notes of needing a Spanish speaking notary.

Low ballers who waste notaries time. Their payment history with me was bad and they don't attend to their phone calls.

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life

Ms. Dee
Go to Top of Page

deeslim58

California
40 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  10:41:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Express Notary don't call me anymore either once I begin refusing to accept $75 for a complete loan doc signing. And, yes I had the same experience as far as cancelling with me for another cheaper notary...
quote:

I won't work for them anymore, they are definitely low ballers They also shop around for cheaper notaries after negotiating and lie to you that the job was cancelled. How do I know? The lady called me and negotiated my fee demand she didn't like. She never sent the confirmation until she found someone, then called to lie to me the job was cancelled.

Liars, tightwads. I don't do overnight docs when it gets sent to the borrower, it takes too much time at the signing for unprepped docs.

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life

Ms. Dee
Go to Top of Page

deeslim58

California
40 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  10:34:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, that was over 2 years ago, I was just getting started so they took advantage of me, and I didn't have you as my mentor. God bless you!
quote:

You're a cheap notary who is undercutting the normal fee of $100. They keep cutting it down thanks to people like you who are allowing yourself to be ripped off to get work. Why don't you find another industry if you don't feel your work is worth $100 per signing? They have to pay that if that's the industry standard, they have no choice.

I have clients who throw me 50 signatures at a time and gladly pay me $500 for one hour's worth of work. Fools like you cheapen our industry by not demanding what your work is worth.

quote:
Originally posted by PhilWilsonNotary

I get a lot of work from them. They do pay on time, and if you have to go far, they will increase your fee but you kind of have to push them. They start the bidding low, like $75 to $85.

Phil

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life

Ms. Dee
Go to Top of Page

BisbeeNotary

Arizona
16 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2013 :  10:20:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I received a call on 8/26 for a same day signing with 4 hours notice. The lender required two sets of documents to be executed, and I also had to provide the borrower with a copy. I quoted them a very high fee. They called me back about an hour later with an offer of $15 under my request. I agreed to do it and they e-mailed the docs. I was told verbally about the double execution but received no written instructions. When I got the docs, I learned that the husband would be signing on behalf of the wife under a POA, a copy of which was provided. The signing took two hours. I sent all the docs out as required. Two days later they called me asking where the original POA was, and that I had been instructed to obtain it. I told them I had NOT been given those instructions. I then received an e-mail with the instructions attached. I replied that those instructions were not previously sent to me. After phone calls with the borrower and wife, everything was resolved. I'll advise if they dock my fee for their mistake.
Go to Top of Page

Fuzzy1955

Florida
36 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2013 :  03:58:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I received the same email today as well. I took two of their tests without any videos and scored in the 90's. The problem is the questions I got wrong may not conform to Florida laws! I then added everything they wanted and then reviewed their contract.

They want all signings for the huge price of $60.00. Did not "esign" their contract which also says that they have a price appendix that is no where to be found.

Stopped and will wait to receive my second order for the year!

Fuzzy1955
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2013 :  09:13:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Once logged in, you will have the ability to update your signing agent profile, esign our Independent Contractor Agreement & W-9, upload a professional head shot of yourself, upload copies of your documentation (bond, E & O, commission, etc.) and complete the exams and certifications through our V-ideo on demand library and exams available 24/7 online.

Above came today with request that I take their "school".

My reply: UNSUBSCRIBE

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com
Go to Top of Page

bsracingperforms

Washington
10 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2013 :  10:41:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit bsracingperforms's Homepage  Reply with Quote
they pay in a timely manner. pretty good volume. and very nice to deal with

Robert F Smyth
Performance mobile signing service
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2013 :  09:14:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got another call from this low balling late paying agency who needed to get "approval" to meet my standard $100 fee. They offered $75. The rep also then said it had special notes of needing a Spanish speaking notary.

Low ballers who waste notaries time. Their payment history with me was bad and they don't attend to their phone calls.

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

pdl lady

California
38 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2013 :  2:05:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its been a while since I have worked with Express Notary. They used to meet my fee at xxx.xx, locally, Haven't heard from them in a while, I refused a few of the last calls which were very low offers. They obviously found someone to work with 65.00,

Mary Poncedeleon
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2013 :  6:26:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're a cheap notary who is undercutting the normal fee of $100. They keep cutting it down thanks to people like you who are allowing yourself to be ripped off to get work. Why don't you find another industry if you don't feel your work is worth $100 per signing? They have to pay that if that's the industry standard, they have no choice.

I have clients who throw me 50 signatures at a time and gladly pay me $500 for one hour's worth of work. Fools like you cheapen our industry by not demanding what your work is worth.

quote:

I get a lot of work from them. They do pay on time, and if you have to go far, they will increase your fee but you kind of have to push them. They start the bidding low, like $75 to $85.

Phil

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2013 :  6:20:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I won't work for them anymore, they are definitely low ballers They also shop around for cheaper notaries after negotiating and lie to you that the job was cancelled. How do I know? The lady called me and negotiated my fee demand she didn't like. She never sent the confirmation until she found someone, then called to lie to me the job was cancelled.

Liars, tightwads. I don't do overnight docs when it gets sent to the borrower, it takes too much time at the signing for unprepped docs.

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life

Edited by - notaryslife on 08/13/2013 6:22:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2013 :  6:17:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are ruining our industry accepting low ball offers. No one can live on that kind of salary, you're trying to impoverish us all. Why don't you go find a ..... if you want that kind of cheap ho work assigned to you like a workhouse? You'd do far better and only bring the ruin on yourself, not the rest of us.

quote:
Originally posted by deeslim58

Hey Phil, Express will argue with me when I ask for more than $75 and I completed over 200 signings for them for $60. with no errors. They offer new notaries that I've mentored, and referred to them more than they will call and offer me. That's not team work and I think it's disrespectful. I'm glad you have a better working relationship with them. Best of luck.
quote:

Phil

Ms. Dee

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2013 :  6:15:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You fell for that $60 per signing contract on volume? You are the kind of notary who brings ruin to our industry.

quote:

Thanks for your reply Mary. Express does pay on time, no questions. I have been working with them for 2+ years. They started out paying me $75 per signing, they liked my work and asked if I wanted a contract for $60 per signing and a possible guarantee of 55 to 60 per month. I accepted, but it didn't work out... They now very seldom call me for signings at $75, and call new notaries that I mentor (and I referred to them) and offer them $90 in my area. They discount my time and experience and that's what I speak about in my message. I'm glad you have a better working experience with them. Best of luck.
quote:
Originally posted by pdl lady

I absoutely love working with Express Notary, very professional, and great customer service. Never payment issues.

Mary Poncedeleon

Ms. Dee

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

PhilWilsonNotary

Washington
7 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2013 :  4:18:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit PhilWilsonNotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Dee,

That sounds frustrating. I really think maybe they are too big to notice who they have been doing repeat business with, multiple schedulers and lots of turnover possibly (in a call center environment I imagine there's a lot). I have a couple of SS that I work with that are one or two people, who know and trust me- and they are loyal and I always triple check my work for them.

I really think the only company it's worth taking $75 signings with is JMT. A Quicken loan signing. One set. 60 pages or so. Usually it's 25 minutes and you're out the door.

I once got them up to $165 because it was an hour each way for me, and it was last minute. But I usually just take whatever they can send my way. I have really had no issues with payment either.

quote:

Hey Phil, Express will argue with me when I ask for more than $75 and I completed over 200 signings for them for $60. with no errors. They offer new notaries that I've mentored, and referred to them more than they will call and offer me. That's not team work and I think it's disrespectful. I'm glad you have a better working relationship with them. Best of luck.
quote:

Phil

Ms. Dee

Phil
Go to Top of Page

deeslim58

California
40 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2013 :  12:18:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Phil

Ms. Dee
Go to Top of Page

deeslim58

California
40 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2013 :  12:14:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your reply Mary. Express does pay on time, no questions. I have been working with them for 2+ years. They started out paying me $75 per signing, they liked my work and asked if I wanted a contract for $60 per signing and a possible guarantee of 55 to 60 per month. I accepted, but it didn't work out... They now very seldom call me for signings at $75, and call new notaries that I mentor (and I referred to them) and offer them $90 in my area. They discount my time and experience and that's what I speak about in my message. I'm glad you have a better working experience with them. Best of luck.
quote:
Originally posted by pdl lady

I absoutely love working with Express Notary, very professional, and great customer service. Never payment issues.

Mary Poncedeleon

Ms. Dee
Go to Top of Page

AllisonPeters

California
13 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2013 :  12:00:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AllisonPeters

I had a signing with this company on April 25. Kathleen called me to set everything up, input my info into their system and then disappeared. I texted and emailed her that the assignment was complete and to ask about the payment process, to which I received no response. Deciding to just wait it out and after three weeks of nothing, I finally emailed her asking payment protocol since the website is curiously devoid of that information. I received an email from Juan noting that I would have to contact accounting directly (he provided the email). I emailed them and still nothing as of May 17. I have no idea if there were any errors or if I messed up at all. I hear nothing back, I think I did well...am I really THAT perfect???

APeters

I received an email on May 17, 2013 re: payment policy: try to pay w/i 35 calendar days and if it goes to 45 days, contact them and your request will be a priority: accounting@expnotary.com. I wonder why that isn't on the site. Ah well. I'm happy with the answer.

APeters

Edited by - AllisonPeters on 05/17/2013 12:01:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

AllisonPeters

California
13 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2013 :  07:41:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a signing with this company on April 25. Kathleen called me to set everything up, input my info into their system and then disappeared. I texted and emailed her that the assignment was complete and to ask about the payment process, to which I received no response. Deciding to just wait it out and after three weeks of nothing, I finally emailed her asking payment protocol since the website is curiously devoid of that information. I received an email from Juan noting that I would have to contact accounting directly (he provided the email). I emailed them and still nothing as of May 17. I have no idea if there were any errors or if I messed up at all. I hear nothing back, I think I did well...am I really THAT perfect???

APeters
Go to Top of Page

PhilWilsonNotary

Washington
7 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2013 :  5:44:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit PhilWilsonNotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Phil
Go to Top of Page

pdl lady

California
38 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2013 :  11:16:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Mary Poncedeleon
Go to Top of Page

deeslim58

California
40 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2013 :  09:51:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I completed a "WHITE GLOVES" signing for Express Notary last night that I got from another notary, 30 minutes after the original signing time of 7pm. Today I wanted to tell Express Notary myself that I smoothed everything over with the borrowers. They were completely satisfied with my service and said they would not speak of the mishap. WHY has my call been ringing to Expreszs Notary Service(888) 282-9747 literally for 14, now 24 minutes! WOW. I have a speaker phone, unlimited calls, and I am printing my jobs for today. Your notary representative customer service need to improve!

Ms. Dee
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.