123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 FASS First American Signature Services
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 2 people liked this post.1 person disliked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

winsteaa

Florida
17 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2018 :  10:35:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit winsteaa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We need to stick together to stop these low ball fees. If everyone would start asking for better pay rather than accepting the low ball fee then we all would benefit. A rising tide lifts all boats!!

quote:
Originally posted by Carla

FASS do not know what they are doing! They won't go to an app and waste our time in calling for orders that are out of our area, you can't understand their order people, THE DOCS ARE ALWAYS LATE!!!, THEY ARE CHEAP...$75 IS RIDICULOUS!! Now we are supposed to fax back the whole BorA Package for $90..it would take over two hours to do that.are they kidding? They are so behind the 8 ball it's a joke. A big company like that making big fees and they cheat us every time. Ya sure you can ask for more, then they don't call you back because some other notary accepts it at the lower fee. An app on our phone would be awesome..tells us the order, locate and fee.. accept or decline..end of story. No we have to hear that candid STUPID SCRIPT EVERY SINGLE CALL.."THIS CALL MAY BE RECORDED.." and what's worse? Having to hold for 1.2 minutes to report a closing and hear that guy saying "FASS Number..." over and over. They just don't have it together. Think before accepting a job from them..

Go to Top of Page

Dannotary

California
265 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2016 :  1:52:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dannotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now not only do they have their 'white glove'status BS, they have given out robotic scripts for you to read when making the appt, when leaving the appt, and a site to go on within 60 mins of starting the appointment, and questionaire for borrower to complete about YOUR notary signing agent service /experience with them. I don't need it. And if you are 'good' you can get a bonus of 25. I don't care about a bonus, just pay me what I say and I always do a good job, and quick. No doubt they have resorted to all this because they have turned more into one of those low paying 'training agencies' who depend on all very new or inexperienced notaries. I am sticking to my local title companies. I took one of their calls for this week bc it is slow. Now I remember why I don't answer when they blow my phone up all day, even when they have agreed to my fee 3 times now. I am done now though. Recording the call to set an appointment? What BS is this? Oohhh scary! Lets all be paranoid and not forget how all movements in the US are monitored these days.
Go to Top of Page

Carla

Tennessee
53 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2015 :  04:58:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FASS do not know what they are doing! They won't go to an app and waste our time in calling for orders that are out of our area, you can't understand their order people, THE DOCS ARE ALWAYS LATE!!!, THEY ARE CHEAP...$75 IS RIDICULOUS!! Now we are supposed to fax back the whole BorA Package for $90..it would take over two hours to do that.are they kidding? They are so behind the 8 ball it's a joke. A big company like that making big fees and they cheat us every time. Ya sure you can ask for more, then they don't call you back because some other notary accepts it at the lower fee. An app on our phone would be awesome..tells us the order, locate and fee.. accept or decline..end of story. No we have to hear that candid STUPID SCRIPT EVERY SINGLE CALL.."THIS CALL MAY BE RECORDED.." and what's worse? Having to hold for 1.2 minutes to report a closing and hear that guy saying "FASS Number..." over and over. They just don't have it together. Think before accepting a job from them..
Go to Top of Page

betty1957

Illinois
35 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2015 :  7:34:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't like this company that well, at first, but I don't let them lowball me and I find that they are the Least emotional and Most businesslike of all of the companies that I work for. Plus, they pay me in one week. And, I don't get any crap about Refusals to Sign and full pay, like I did today with another company. NSA's are NOT to blame when the borrower's and lenders cannot agree at the signing table, and It isn't OUR job to persuade either party. FASS doesn't argue with me, and I've had two RTS's jobs with them, full pay.
Another example: FASS agreed upon a fee for travel for a signing that was supposed to take place this Saturday, 03-28-15. The borrower now cannot make the closing bc of his job. He has agreed to come to my office this Sunday, 03-29-15 to do the signing. I told him to contact his lender, I called FASS, all parties agreed, I still get the same fee, but it is far more convenient for me.
Also, I have completed more than 20 LM's for them, and I NEVER agree to $35.00. I give them $50, if it's in Champaign or Urbana bc I can talk the borrowers into coming to my office, which means no extra driving for ME. All of the rest are pro rated, $1.00/mile or MORE. I did a last minute signing for them recently, and I charged $200.00 for it. When I got the documents there were 225 pages, 2x copies. I negotiated an extra $25.00 print fee on the way to the signing. Most companies I work for would make you pull teeth for that.
There are not that many NSA's in our part of Illinois, and those companies that really piss me off will either find me unavailable or my fee will eat up their profit, bc I am not afraid to ask for $400.00-$500.00 for those last minute, rural, "we can't get anybody" signings.

betty j. dedman
Go to Top of Page

Carla

Tennessee
53 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2015 :  08:53:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I totally agree with just about everyone here. First may have the most loans but they ARE THE CHEAPEST AND HARD TO WORK WITH! So manyh times I have to wait and wait on the docs..forcing me to either push up or back on another closing. They act as if YOU are their slave and the only company that you work for. Their order fillers are hard to understand and that relentless SCRIPT IS DRIVING ME NUTZO! If I have to hear ...oh by the way this called may be monitored for quality purposes..may i continue or thank you for asking...i'm going to scream!!!!!! They have no personality and you can't even get a word in edgewise till they say this stupid script. The get over $450 and up for their services and they pay us a measly $75 and to ask for more is like pulling teeth!Why can't they go mobile and text us the order. why waste my time for orders that are 50 miles away from here..they just don't have it together!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Fuzzy1955

Florida
36 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2015 :  07:42:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As to the Notarial Evidence Form, Chase implemented this in 2012. First American never stated that and introduced it as THEIR form for all signings. Chase Dropped it two years later in 2014, but First American has not.

Did I mention that in the SPW Code of Conduct the Notarial Evidence form is DEFINED. Now think about this, ONLY one company uses this form for EVERY signing yet, the original group of title Co's and lenders were lead to believe by the NNA and First American that this needed to be part of the SPW Code of Conduct. How is First American's control on the SPW Code so tight that they can get things in it that no else cares about?

Fuzzy1955
Go to Top of Page

betty1957

Illinois
35 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2015 :  10:24:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New here, starting 3rd year as an NSA. As I understand it I am in a NSA drought area, in IL and south of Cook County. I have had mixed experiences with FASS. When they are desperate, I get some of my best fees from them. I have probably done more jobs for them than any other company, so far. They pay me in one week, faster than any other vendors. I have also waited all day for documents.
You have to handle them correctly, or they'll waste your time and bite you in the axx.
I have never done a LM for them for their $35 fee. My office is in Urbana, IL, and I will do one in Champaign or Urbana for a flat $50.00, much more if I need to drive a distance, but it's easy to tell the local borrower to come to my office to sign.
When they want a rural signing to happen, I almost ALWAYS get a call back to meet my fee, like one in December that was 1 hr. drive, but WAYYYY out on a back road in an adjoining county. I asked for $200.00, the documents were late and two copies of 222 pages with a request for a faxback of the entire package(unexpected.) I got on the phone on the drive to the signing to discuss this and they, at least raised the fee to $225.00 (which covered my extra toner/paper), and they dropped the faxback. It was set for 2PM, but I couldn't leave my office with the late paperwork until 3:15PM, and I drove home in the dark, which I HATE.
Just FYI:
The people who work for these vendors don't set the rules and have NO control over the lenders and their behavior. I waste no emotion in my calls to them, and endeavor to be polite and not to burn any bridges. It has paid off very well.
There is only one vendor that I have fired, and I've worked for >50 of them. This vendor set me up for a ReFi application. I waited until that morning to print for a 3:30 signing, and 30 minutes before the appointment the borrower cancelled. This company paid me ONLY a $15.00 print fee. =/
even AFTER I told them that this was a "refusal to sign" and I should have received the meagre $65.00 agreed fee. I was prepared for this signing and got rooked. I was ill used. I'm sure that several vendors and banks are happy to burn through NSA's, thinking there will always be another one out there.
Where I live, there are very few NSA's. I won't write my profane opinions about that company, HERE.
Still, I am always polite. DH is an attorney, and his letter goes much further than my protests.

betty j. dedman
Go to Top of Page

overquailified1

Nevada
23 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2014 :  09:08:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit overquailified1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Read the email about the glowing reports on this company and have done over 200 closings for them with other signing services...sent an email to see if I could work directly with them This is the rude, classless and retarded email I got back:
At this time, we do not have a need for your services. As such, your FASS Notary account has been disabled. As an independent vendor to First American, we do not guarantee any volume of business or future use of your services. If we do have a need for your services again, our schedulers will call you and your account will be reactivated. Thank you. – FASS

I would not work for this bunch of rude and classless idiots. ANYONE who sends out an email like this should be fired and never work in a professional office again! What a stupid and insulting email!
Go to Top of Page

Minnesota7

Minnesota
23 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2014 :  09:39:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many moons have come and gone since I was in good standings with FASS. They were my best customer for about 5 years. Luis was my main man for getting me plenty of work up here in the frozen tundra of northern Minnesota. All good things come to an end and for me it was a notary who would take jobs at any small fee they offered her. So I guess I got fired. Sharon don't loose sleep as I have stated before there is absolutely no loyalty with any signing service. I feel sorry for many of them as they are trying to function with an IQ of a tree stump. There are very good companies to work with but never trust any of them when it comes to a fee issue. Minnesota 7
Go to Top of Page

NotarySharon

Missouri
26 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2014 :  07:43:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit NotarySharon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kjenon

I have been a notary for FASS for 4 years and I have been a notary for 5. I just got booted from their list because I yelled at their VR Scheduler Luis Abner because I called to get a password for Everbank to open the docs. I unfortunately got Luis and told him I needed a password for Everbank and he sent me the reset for my FASS password which I had saved in my computer and had to redo everything. He told me that he was canceling the signing I was looking for docs for because of unprofessionalism so I called and talked to his Supervisor, Michael. He removed me from any FASS signings because I asked if Luis would be reprimanded for his part in the miscommunication and his response was that they would not be able to work with me.. I did yell at Luis and I also apologized when I called back ...Luis did not apologize for changing something I did not ask for and he yelled at me as well that I asked for FASS password reset. WHY is it ok for the scheduler to make a mistake and not ok for the notary to make a mistake?

I quit working for them three years ago. They are the least loyal, lowest paying, most notary critical company going. Their "white glove" status is a joke. You can never criticize them when docs don't show up, or the they cancel your appointment, or take you off their white glove status because you failed to call the borrower in their recommended time frame, when they didn't give you any contact number and the borrower isn't listed. My advice is to stay away from them.

Sharon Hopkins
Go to Top of Page

NotarySharon

Missouri
26 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2014 :  07:40:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit NotarySharon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kjenon

I have been a notary for FASS for 4 years and I have been a notary for 5. I just got booted from their list because I yelled at their VR Scheduler Luis Abner because I called to get a password for Everbank to open the docs. I unfortunately got Luis and told him I needed a password for Everbank and he sent me the reset for my FASS password which I had saved in my computer and had to redo everything. He told me that he was canceling the signing I was looking for docs for because of unprofessionalism so I called and talked to his Supervisor, Michael. He removed me from any FASS signings because I asked if Luis would be reprimanded for his part in the miscommunication and his response was that they would not be able to work with me.. I did yell at Luis and I also apologized when I called back ...Luis did not apologize for changing something I did not ask for and he yelled at me as well that I asked for FASS password reset. WHY is it ok for the scheduler to make a mistake and not ok for the notary to make a mistake?

Sharon Hopkins
Go to Top of Page

kjenon

Colorado
8 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2014 :  4:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Christine

Oklahoma
21 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2013 :  12:58:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by codell65

The problem with FASS is lowballing the notary, accompanied by EXTREME hand-holding, and a speedy zeal to criticize any and everything, no matter how high a quality the notary's work is. Thus, they are not worth doing closings for. Though they pay fast, notaries will not work in a business profit standard with First American. Thus, I will not do their signings anymore.

Cathy L O'Dell

Concur with Cathy's synopsis above. Regardless of how professional, the # of years given, the extra effort expended, ad nauseum . . . Loyalty? They offer none.

Have a great day!
Christine Oldham BS PMP CNSA

www.BrokenArrowMobileNotary.com
Go to Top of Page

Minnesota7

Minnesota
23 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2013 :  06:35:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good old FASS. They were my best customer several years ago. I drove in awful winter weather and late night last minute closings up here in northern Minnesota. I was there go to person but they found someone who decided to take their first offer, low fees instead of insisting on a reasonable mileage add-on. They quickly turned on me with their stupid White glove program. They have zero loyalty and will drop you in a heartbeat if another notary will do the closing for $.10 less then your fee. Only if you need the money. "White Glove", what a joke. Minnesota 7
Go to Top of Page

codell65

California
7 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2013 :  1:46:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit codell65's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They are very eager to criticize notaries. It must be their company's culture to do so. There are too many other great services/title/escrow companies who are a pleasure to work for. FASS is at the bottom of the list.

quote:
Originally posted by 13442

I just did a notary job for them. The pay looked fine. I confirmed acceptance of the job. Confirmed the appointment with the client. I CALLED to tell the person I had been working with that the job was complete from the table since we were given the option of recording it online (and I wouldn't be home in time to do this) or of calling in. I got a nasty email telling me that I hadn't reported the job complete. I disputed this explaining who I had spoken to and that it was in front of the client and even gave them the tracking number. They refuse to budge on this. I tried to respond back via email and phone... they will not talk to me. There explanation regarding their refusal... I should have CALLED (which I did) or entered it in the computer. Darned if I did and darned if I didn't apparently. I haven't gotten paid yet but I guess I will have to see. Frustrating. I don't think I have ever had a company complain about me. I always go above and beyond so I am just a wee bit irritated.

Melanie

Cathy L O'Dell
Go to Top of Page

codell65

California
7 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2013 :  1:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit codell65's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Notarial Evidence Form is what you are referring to.....
as I stated earlier, there is too much hand-holding and many labor hours...not worth the fee.

quote:
Originally posted by catmama47

Hi,

The folks at First American Signature Services require this form be completed for all of their loan signings no matter who the lender is.

Also, the folks at LSI require this form be completed for Chase signings.

I also believe that Title Source also requires this form be completed for Chase signings as well.

Aside from the three companies I have listed, other signing companies work for do not require the form.

I don't know if this is a new industry protocol or what.

I keep the form on line, complete it and send it in with my loan packages.

All I care about is keeping my signing companies happy so that I can continue to work for them.

quote]Originally posted by crazy300

quote:
Originally posted by timgatewood

I will not comment on FASS, as I don't work for them (too many negatives on this forum and other sources).

Just wanted to pass along the following. I read about this new Notarial Evidence Form in the latest NNA newsletter, so I have been asking around to see if anyone could provide a copy. Tonight, another Notary on facebook did so. I have pdf'ed it and posted it here for those who want to see it. It is typical that the lenders keep expecting more and more for the same (or less) fees, but it is hard to demand more fees when there are so many other Notaries willing to take whatever is offered. In any case, the form says it is Chase, but I expect the other big lenders will adopt it, too, as soon as their lawyers get a whiff of it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cj8700tkj9n9zkb/Chase-Notarial-Evidence-Form.pdf

-- Tim Gatewood
Notary Memphis

Tim Gatewood
Notary Memphis
Traveling Notary, Signing Agent, Field Inspector & Ordained Minister
Serving Memphis & west Tenn.

I have had to fill out this form on several closings. I'm pretty sure they were all Chase loans. Only 1 time was the form populated with the borrowers information. Otherwise I have to fill out all the boxes myself. I'm getting pretty frustrated with companies requiring you to take more time to fill out their silly forms when they could very easily populate it with borrower's information.

[/quote]

Cathy L O'Dell
Go to Top of Page

codell65

California
7 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2013 :  1:30:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit codell65's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The problem with FASS is lowballing the notary, accompanied by EXTREME hand-holding, and a speedy zeal to criticize any and everything, no matter how high a quality the notary's work is. Thus, they are not worth doing closings for. Though they pay fast, notaries will not work in a business profit standard with First American. Thus, I will not do their signings anymore.

Cathy L O'Dell
Go to Top of Page

Illinois
7 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2013 :  2:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After getting a bunch of low paying requests, I contacted Thom Curtis at tcurtis@firstam.com and requested my profile be updated to reflect my fee. I asked that I only be called if my fee was already approved by management. Now I only get calls two or three times a week but it's always for my base fee.
Go to Top of Page

jocelynj

Utah
30 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2013 :  3:32:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They pay quickly, but the pay is low, but I can usually get them to pay a little higher by requesting it.

Jocelyn Waters

Edited by - jocelynj on 05/22/2013 06:43:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

notarybill

California
24 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2013 :  7:27:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to do a lot of signings for them then they changed things around a few years back I contacted their VM and I don't get the time of day, just some canned message about we'll keep you in mind.
No loyalty to the people who help them.
Go to Top of Page

Melanie363

20 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2013 :  10:14:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is my input on First American Signature Services (FASS):
Yes they do pay quickly, usually 10 days or less. My fee for them is $80 if it is less than 10 diving miles from me. The further I go the more I charge.
There has been several times when docs where not ready on time. When I asked if the borrowers knew they always said yes, do not call them. However about 30 minutes after the signing was suppose to take place, I would get a call from the borrower asking me why I wasn’t there. Hello, FASS told me they knew! I started calling the borrowers myself anyway just so they would not wait for me.
As far as quality issues and white glove status - I got “penalized” for not calling a couple of borrowers during a Hurricane when we had no electricity so I could not access my email to get a phone number. I even told the scheduler this when he called, and he said “Not a problem, I’ll mark your account in the notes”. When I explained this to them they basically said “Oh well, not our problem”. Being in California, they have NO idea what a Hurricane is and just how damaging they can be. They don’t care. I also got penalized because I couldn’t get docs sent back next day from a couple of late night signings because UPS and FedEx shut down services for 4 days! What did they want me to do? Drive the docs to them? I don’t think so! My drop off store didn’t even know this was happening until she got the call at 9:15, as I was walking in the door. On that day we still had electricity, and I offered to fax back the entire packages until UPS/FedEx went back online. They said no that’s not necessary. Once UPS/FedEx started back, I even offered to send them back with Saturday delivery, charged to their account of course. Only one did they say yes to so the others didn’t get there until Tuesday of the next week.
Here’s a kicker, my account was just deactivated because I tried to explain that what is acceptable in California, and other states, is NOT always acceptable in Louisiana. We do thing differently here. I had several signing scheduled with them last week. They called and said either “The lender has canceled this signing” (not true as the borrower called me to ask why another notary called him) or “The lender requested another notary” (again not true as the LO requested the same notary do ALL signings for this one borrower). One of these was #10 of 10 signings. I had just completed #9 that morning and #10 was for later that afternoon. They did not even have the professional courtesy to tell me anything at all!! I had to send an email to find out why my password wasn’t working.
They don’t care if there is a natural disaster is your area. They don’t care about your personnel safety in that respect. Take your chances if you want. I will never recommend them after this. I have 2 new signing agents that I will be mentoring next week and this will be one company that I recommend them to stay away from.
But like the saying goes, when one door closes, another opens. I’ve just been contacted, and have accepted signing with 2 new LOCAL title companies who only deal with property in Louisiana.
Go to Top of Page

lbj123

Maryland
7 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2013 :  4:55:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit lbj123's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did a job for FASS and got paid promptly.

Go to Top of Page

gfonti

California
5 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2013 :  8:43:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tamra

I have been a notary for 13years and I really enjoy working with FASS. I keep my base fee at $75 ($50 +$25 print) if the signing is less than 20miles. Anything above that I charge more. I also add to my fee if I have to go downtown to park or pay for the toll road. They have always been extremely fair to me. They are my favorite company to work with in San Diego. They are also very prompt when it comes to payment. Maybe some areas have better staff than others?

Tamra D Mode

George Fonti
Go to Top of Page

catmama47

81 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2013 :  08:11:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit catmama47's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

The folks at First American Signature Services require this form be completed for all of their loan signings no matter who the lender is.

Also, the folks at LSI require this form be completed for Chase signings.

I also believe that Title Source also requires this form be completed for Chase signings as well.

Aside from the three companies I have listed, other signing companies work for do not require the form.

I don't know if this is a new industry protocol or what.

I keep the form on line, complete it and send it in with my loan packages.

All I care about is keeping my signing companies happy so that I can continue to work for them.

quote]Originally posted by crazy300

quote:

I will not comment on FASS, as I don't work for them (too many negatives on this forum and other sources).

Just wanted to pass along the following. I read about this new Notarial Evidence Form in the latest NNA newsletter, so I have been asking around to see if anyone could provide a copy. Tonight, another Notary on facebook did so. I have pdf'ed it and posted it here for those who want to see it. It is typical that the lenders keep expecting more and more for the same (or less) fees, but it is hard to demand more fees when there are so many other Notaries willing to take whatever is offered. In any case, the form says it is Chase, but I expect the other big lenders will adopt it, too, as soon as their lawyers get a whiff of it:

-- Tim Gatewood
Notary Memphis

Tim Gatewood
Notary Memphis

I have had to fill out this form on several closings. I'm pretty sure they were all Chase loans. Only 1 time was the form populated with the borrowers information. Otherwise I have to fill out all the boxes myself. I'm getting pretty frustrated with companies requiring you to take more time to fill out their silly forms when they could very easily populate it with borrower's information.
[/quote]

Go to Top of Page

crazy300

Indiana
2 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2013 :  06:37:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazy300's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

-- Tim Gatewood
Notary Memphis

Tim Gatewood
Notary Memphis

Go to Top of Page

tgonsor

Arizona
36 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2008 :  12:05:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like some feed back if possible. I have been doing business with this company for years and they just recently lowered their fees to $50 overnight docs (or they did with me any way)...I'm no longer doing business with them. You are able to get what they call "white glove" status which allows you to monitor the work that comes in and take what you want. A couple of days ago I received notification that I can no longer do business with them because my fee was above their $50 cap. I had quite a few email correspondence with the assistant vice president Tish Bush which has been unsatisfactory to say the least. I am amazed the place continues to operate under such management and I am being polite in saying it this way. Not to mention they won't give you the courtesy of talking over the phone, she only talks through email.
The one good thing about this company is they send consistent checks out about every 2 weeks, so when I was doing a lot of business with them it was nice big checks.
Has any one else had a bad experience with this company?

Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.