123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Mortgage Docs, LLC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 2 people disliked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chitownotary

Illinois
15 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2018 :  06:40:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit chitownotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This company is not listed as a LLC in California. As of November 2017, Mr. Rudy Baldoni is no longer the CEO. He is, however, the new CEO of Newport Investment Associates, in Orange County, CA. He is on LI, and if he owed me money, I'd look him up and send him a message about past payments. And/or also contact the CFO of this new company Stephen Muller, also on LI, see links below.

I'm sure he'd like to know how many NSAs got stiffed by Mr. Baldoni.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rudyjbaldoni/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-muller-41b01316/

...serving the Chicagoland area since 1991.
Go to Top of Page

Washington
6 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2018 :  10:59:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I worked for them in December and the email and phones are both shut off.

k rew
Go to Top of Page

Jocgus

Oregon
3 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2017 :  5:15:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never paid as well. I called the title company and they had no idea, said I was the first notary who had called. We need to make the title companies aware so they will stop giving Mortgage Docs any new business. Disgusting, when we are conscientious about doing the work for them. Disheartening. Guess I'm naive enough to think the best of people.

Jo C. Gustine
Go to Top of Page

California
2 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2017 :  05:07:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do not work for MortgageDocs.com. Did a signing 4-13-17 and have Not been paid and doubt that I will. Have called, e-mailed, left messages and have not been paid. I have reported them to the Title Co. involved in the transaction.

Freda Mann Falk
Go to Top of Page

yrodeo11

Montana
3 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2017 :  11:20:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It appears that I am one of a long string of notaries, who have not gotten paid. The transaction closed in February 2017, and after over 10, documented correspondences and promise from Mortgage Docs that they would pay me, I am still waiting. June 2017, and still nothing. They owe me $125, that I will likely never see. Pulling the plug on working for this signing company
Go to Top of Page

rafa2910

Florida
4 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2017 :  12:08:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you bythe information about this company Generally I not accepting rush services because it show the company is a mass.

Rafael N Varona
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2016 :  07:40:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do not confuse this company with one that has a similar/same name based in Arizona run by a honest man named Mike. Mike is very selective with who he calls and treats them fairly.

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com
Go to Top of Page

12 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2016 :  7:08:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do not sign with them. You will not get paid. Maybe a class action lawsuit is needed.
Go to Top of Page

12 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2016 :  05:49:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YES! Beware of this company! I am awaiting on payment from end of April 2016. Steve Baldoni has said check was sent, never received it.
Called several times and emailed since then and still no payment.
This is my first time working with them and will not be doing anymore with this company.
Go to Top of Page

Dannotary

California
265 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2016 :  07:43:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dannotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They will typically have about 12 notarizations to do for each signer, which in Calif. means that you will have to attach an Ack or Jurat for each one because the wording on their paperwork is not compliant. Lots of work. Packages are all HUGE like at least 200 pages. I don't deal with them anymore, not even for my requested fee.
Go to Top of Page

KHSTjudi

Washington
34 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2016 :  03:16:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't like their constant texts - "Are you available?" - with no follow up. Nor do I care for their apparent policy of not providing docs more than 2 hours prior to a signing. To accommodate that means scheduling an entire day around their appointment. Reluctant as I am to limit business in my highly competitive area, I cancelled my availability with them.

Judi Kidd
Go to Top of Page

Torudi59

Alabama
12 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2016 :  11:24:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awful company!! Payment is always super late, when I finally get paid this time, I'll never do this again. I have made numerous calls and emailed Rudy Baldoni, sometimes he will return the call and say he is checking status but nothing. This is my second bout with 90 plus days late payments. Stay Clear!!!

Rhonda Hall, CNSA
Go to Top of Page

kerease

Arizona
4 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2016 :  12:24:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Everyone you are so right! This company is a dud!!! The do not pay, answer emails, are answer their phone unless you are a title company. They are so off my list -Too bad the title companies cannot shut them down.

Kerease Margita
Go to Top of Page

Retiredkop

Colorado
29 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2015 :  8:29:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will never work for them again. It takes at least two months to get paid and two or three demands for payment.. They paid my normal fee of $135.00 but whats is the use if you wait forever to collect your money. They won't answer your phone calls, or e-mails unless it is the automated, I'm out of the office, your e-mail has been received and will be forwarded.
Go to Top of Page

betty1957

Illinois
35 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2015 :  11:17:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't let them lowball you. They will, like many other vendors, let you wait all day for documents. I quit working for them when they wanted me to reschedule a 10AM signing for an 6:30PM signing. When I came back to the office from my 2PM signing (another company, documents on time) I called them to say that I had not received any documents. They argued that they had been sent. I said that I was no longer available for this signing.
I checked my email later that night, and they DID send me the documents...at 6:33, even though the borrower told me that somebody else came to do this signing. (I had immediately contacted the borrower at 4:30PM to tell them that I would not be coming.) The borrower told me that another NSA showed up at 8PM.

betty j. dedman
Go to Top of Page

catmama47

81 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2015 :  06:02:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit catmama47's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for Mortgage Docs LLC? I had received a "recruiting" e mail from them, completed their application, etc. All I have received from them thus far are two e mails/texts to do a HELOC for Stewart Title for $30, which is way below my fee and an insult to any qualified notary. Are these guys low ballers? Would love some feedback.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.