123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Notary Tips
 I-9 verification
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mpettaway1017

North Carolina
2 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2017 :  2:15:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am interested.

libra27819@yahoo.com

One of the clients that i do I-9 verifications for is trying to add more mobile Notaries to their
database of Authorized Agents. They asked me if I could help find qualified mobile Notaries.
If you are not afraid to examine docs,list the info for the docs sign an print your name and date in section 2 page 8.
There is no cost to you. Their remote employee pays you on the spot and you set the fee.
You are NOT acting as a Notary in any way You are acting as an individual.
This offer is only for Notaries outside of NJ.
NO XYZ 90 minute wonders need apply.
Send me a EM if interested and I will give you contact info

Flexo-Notaries.com
[/quote]

Mary L. Staton
Go to Top of Page

egw91145

Florida
62 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2016 :  07:08:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was called for one of these about a year ago. It was to be a quick appointment. I had to meet the customer in a location where I could get wi-fi connection. The company made what should have been a very simple event so complicated that both the applicant and I were stymied. The company called to walk us through the gymnastics of what was to be done. They did pay promptly and made my fee (they had originally offerred $20, which I rejected). But I will never do this again.

EGW
Go to Top of Page

Wisconsin
5 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2016 :  05:11:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
interested.

Christina@resourcepluswi.com

Christina

Christina
Go to Top of Page

crtowles

California
553 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2015 :  05:55:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Margeurite, I see you are in California. You need to double check by calling the SOS but they stated that California Notaries who are not bonded as immigration consultants under the Business and Professions Code Sections 22440-22449, may NOT complete or make the certification on Form I-9. And after I looked into it the insurance for immigration consultant is VERY high and of course you need a licence from the SOS.

~Carmen
Go to Top of Page

DGutz01

California
7 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2015 :  05:58:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am very interested. Please send info to me at margeurite_gutierrez@yahoo.com.

Make sure to copy and paste my email address, as many systems try to auto correct my first name by flipping the E and the U.
Go to Top of Page

vondie

Florida
0 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2015 :  06:17:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I am interested in this offer if it's still available. I'm at www.acesigningserv@gmail.com" target="_blank">www.acesigningserv@gmail.com if you could give me a reply. Thanks, Pat Patane, mobile signing agent, Orlando Florida
Go to Top of Page

jlissem

New Jersey
139 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2015 :  4:03:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit jlissem's Homepage  Reply with Quote
One of the clients that i do I-9 verifications for is trying to add more mobile Notaries to their
database of Authorized Agents. They asked me if I could help find qualified mobile Notaries.
If you are not afraid to examine docs,list the info for the docs sign an print your name and date in section 2 page 8.
There is no cost to you. Their remote employee pays you on the spot and you set the fee.
You are NOT acting as a Notary in any way You are acting as an individual.
This offer is only for Notaries outside of NJ.
NO XYZ 90 minute wonders need apply.
Send me a EM if interested and I will give you contact info

Flexo-Notaries.com
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.