123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Widmer Closing Services Inquiry?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Penny

Georgia
45 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2018 :  05:12:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a Seller doc signing for Gary on June 2, 2017, and received a check from Widmer Closing Services on June 8,2017. Very quick turn around. My fee was met in full.

/Penny Henritze
Go to Top of Page

zinnburban

California
19 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2018 :  11:57:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit zinnburban's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Gary Widmer Mortgage Closing Services
Go Back to April, 2008 Index from Notary Rotary.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Posted by Notary_OH on 4/9/08 8:19am
Msg #242775

Gary Widmer Mortgage Closing Services

If anybody has done any closings for Gary Widmer recently, please send me a PM via this website.

Thank you.

Reply by claudine osborne on 4/9/08 10:50am
Msg #242793

I had some difficulties getting paid from this man. I would not work for him after that. This was last fall, so it is not recent. He was nice and respectful etc.

Reply by AllenOh on 4/10/08 7:41pm
Msg #243123

Stay away from this guy. He owes several closers including me a lot of money.

Reply by Kelly Pepper on 1/22/09 5:00pm
Msg #275342

I have many unpaid invoices...Gary owes me a lot of money! Nice guy...but that's before you do the signing. He's gone after! Hang up on him...he's no good and all talk!!!
Go to Top of Page

ohionotarial

Ohio
36 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2016 :  05:31:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit ohionotarial's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have nothing but good things to say. I completed several signings for Gary Widmer. I found him to always be helpful, respectful and thorough. Pays 30-45, no problems.

Jay Schankman
www.ohionotarial.com
740 804 1643
Go to Top of Page

Indiana
16 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2014 :  06:49:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a closing for this company , he contracted me with a Purchase for $125.00 for Pulte Construction which of course they are never at the closing. They sign off on their documents earlier. I had a wrong address for a closing location and when speaking to the buyers they said they were meeting at another location which was twice the distance. Of course being a good closer, I went out of my way to still close this loan. Only received $90.00 check, his excuse was the buyers were not there. I said I had to change locations as well. He refused to pay any extra. DO NOT DO PURCHASES for $90.00. You are getting ripped off. Make sure you are completely clear on the pay and expectations.
Go to Top of Page

ALNOTARY

Alabama
50 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2013 :  2:22:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit ALNOTARY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did one for them in May of this year, they met my fee and was paid in less than 45 days. The info I have on them is below.

WIDMER CLOSING SERVICES*
P.O. Box 167862
Oregon, Ohio 43616
Office:* 419.693.9198 ** Mobile:* 419.371.9406 ** efax:* 888.766.5719
email:* gary@widmerclosingservices.com
Visit us at:* www.widmerclosingservices.com
Go to Top of Page

California
3 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2013 :  3:34:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit 21249's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank-You for posting this. I received a call for a signing for Friday, He calls his company WIDMER CLOSING SERVICES. There need to be some sort of regulation for these signing services. I did not take the signing.

quote:
Originally posted by edelske

I think this firm is in Oregon Ohio. Only phone numbers on his site.

I have not worked for him, as he offered $90 for an edoc refi today; in the Wall Street area of lower Manhattan (fierce traffic) at 6PM.

I did find some old comments:

http://www.notaryrotary.com/archive/forum/2008/April/Gary_Widmer_Mortgage_Closing_Services.html

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com

Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2013 :  09:49:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think this firm is in Oregon Ohio. Only phone numbers on his site.

I have not worked for him, as he offered $90 for an edoc refi today; in the Wall Street area of lower Manhattan (fierce traffic) at 6PM.

I did find some old comments:

http://www.notaryrotary.com/archive/forum/2008/April/Gary_Widmer_Mortgage_Closing_Services.html

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com

Edited by - edelske on 06/26/2013 10:08:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

CWChristianson

Florida
7 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2012 :  10:20:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit CWChristianson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked with Widmer Closing Services in Oregon, Ohio?

Respectfully,

Craig W Christianson
Florida Mobile Notaries LLC
888-799-6069
www.floridamobilenotaries.com
www.twitter.com/mobilenotaries
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.