123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 signingTRAC.com
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Peter Newell

Michigan
2 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2021 :  10:22:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is time for a class action lawsuit. Contact me with your name and amount owed. I am starting a list of possible litigants. pannewell@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Notary_Narayan

New Jersey
32 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2019 :  11:32:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SIGNINGTRAC is a WANNABE SNAPDOCS.
I DELETED MY PROFILE AND SET THEM TO GO TO SPAM.

Some key words of advise to notaries who keep complaining in forums about non payment!!

I use the following tried and trusted method.

1) I contact title and lending companies ( Contacts available on CD / HUD 1) or 1003 form

2) I email them telling the middlemen agencies they employ are scamsters / con artists hiding behing fake names/ and not paying their notaries

3) I tell them they title company is responsible as they are in violation of TRID / RESPA and have not settled with the direct party to a settlement process ( IN this case the notary closer)
-- USUALLY AT THIS POINT I DEMAND THAT PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IMMEDIATELY !! I TELL THEM TO WORK IT OUT WITH THE AGENCY THEY EMPLOYED !!!

IF that does not work !! Next email will contain the below.

4) That I will complain to title insurance commissioner about this.

5) I will file case in court and record "Lis Pendens" on the the property.

6) That their continued co-operation with the middlemen indicates possible kickbacks and fraudulent practices which will also be complained to the title insurance commissioner.

At this point , Payment comes like next day. IF this does not light a fire cracker under their wazoo, I don't know what will.
Go to Top of Page

12 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2019 :  3:25:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too am waiting on payment from January, they have not responded to emails or calls left for the billing dept. Stand your ground and
DON'T sign for them.
Go to Top of Page

Torudi59

Alabama
12 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2019 :  09:05:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Having the same issue, I completed a closing 12/27/2018 and I have yet to paid. I have sent an invoice monthly and continued to ping them for status. Per email on 3/04/19, it was a delay and I will be added to the April billing, Insane!

Rhonda Hall, CNSA
Go to Top of Page

gsilvamn

California
3 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2019 :  1:12:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit gsilvamn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I worked only 2 times for this company and due to a redraw back in 2017, both invoices ended up pass due 60 days. Once I threaten them that I would call there clients (escrow)that they dont pay there notaries on time I received my payment right away. Never worked for them again.

(Follow up) I was emailed by signingTRAC asking to remove my false statement. I dont make up lies, they did pay me after all after I kept hounding the owner for the funds.
Im sure its possible that they pay on time now, but this was my experience with them.

Edited by - gsilvamn on 01/25/2019 10:23:46 AM
Go to Top of Page

betty1957

Illinois
35 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2018 :  11:12:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 19447

quote:
Originally posted by lightk

I'm proud of you Leslie.

I bet I've received 20 calls this week all for refinance edocs that were under $100.

I even had one scheduler tell me if I took a signing (2 1/2 hours one way) for $60 (yes, edocs AND faxbacks), they'd send me all their business. She was VERY shocked when I told her what my fee would be.

NOTARIES -- STAND YOUR GROUND -- IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU'RE WORTH HIGHER FEES, THEN GO TO WORK FLIPPING BURGERS FOR MINIMUM WAGE

How can notaries think they are making any profit by accepting $60 for edocs and fax backs???? even if the alternative is that you're just sitting at home, $60 doesn't cover printing approx 230 pages (ink and paper and time); driving to the signing; conducting the signing; faxing back docs; getting back in the car to go to UPS/FedEx.

I wish more and more notaries would stand their ground instead of accepting ridicously low fees.

Agreed! I am the only NSA who will drive to some of the rural areas and they no longer have dropboxes, so any signing before 4PM has to be driven back into OUR town that has FedEx and UPS distribution. Gas ain't free and neither are we!!

betty j. dedman
Go to Top of Page

zinnburban

California
19 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2018 :  08:24:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit zinnburban's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This company is the BIGGEST LOW-BALLER in the industry.
Just put them in the spam folder....
Go to Top of Page

Indiana
16 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2018 :  05:38:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lightk

I'm proud of you Leslie.

I bet I've received 20 calls this week all for refinance edocs that were under $100.

I even had one scheduler tell me if I took a signing (2 1/2 hours one way) for $60 (yes, edocs AND faxbacks), they'd send me all their business. She was VERY shocked when I told her what my fee would be.

NOTARIES -- STAND YOUR GROUND -- IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU'RE WORTH HIGHER FEES, THEN GO TO WORK FLIPPING BURGERS FOR MINIMUM WAGE

How can notaries think they are making any profit by accepting $60 for edocs and fax backs???? even if the alternative is that you're just sitting at home, $60 doesn't cover printing approx 230 pages (ink and paper and time); driving to the signing; conducting the signing; faxing back docs; getting back in the car to go to UPS/FedEx.

I wish more and more notaries would stand their ground instead of accepting ridicously low fees.

Go to Top of Page

Penny

Georgia
45 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2018 :  11:55:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Linda - Done! Gmail is the bomb! All is now good in the great State of Georgia. /Penny

/Penny Henritze
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2018 :  10:03:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Penny.

I don't know what email provider you use, but I have gmail and I just mark unwanted, incessant emails as "spam" - goes straight to my spam folder after that and I never see it.

LindaH/FL
Go to Top of Page

Penny

Georgia
45 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2018 :  06:42:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dislike SigningTrac very much. The low low fees they offer to pay are insulting. I will never accept an assignment with this organization. But my vent today concerns their refusal to take me off their non-stop flurry of emails that beep and distract constantly. I keep asking them to remove me. My request is not being honored. I'm fed up with them completely. Anyone know how to get them to remove you from their mailing list?
Penny - Georgia Mobile Notary

/Penny Henritze
Go to Top of Page

mariabakies

Connecticut
42 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2017 :  1:55:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I waited 3 months and many emails, as they do not have a live person to talk to when trying to collect payment, just trying to collect a print fee of $10!!!

Go to Top of Page

josephlei

California
3 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  08:36:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit josephlei's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have done three signings for them. My thoughts are as follows:

1. They offer lowball rates, between $60 and $85
2. They do have live people you can talk to on the phone. They are not always available but they are there
3. They DO pay, but their terms are net 45 days. I have received 2 checks from them already
4. Their online platform is awesome, logs all times and keeps everyone updated
5. Docs sometimes come late, in which case they will bump your fee. Personally not worth it in my opinion for the hassle
6. Bottom line, they are not the best company, but if the alternative is sitting at home making NOTHING, some of you will choose to do so, I might pick up one job from them in a blue moon if it is close to me
Go to Top of Page

TexasRose

Texas
12 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2013 :  8:11:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too have received emails from this company and I know for a fact I DID NOT sign up with them. I would respond by letting them know MY fee, they never acknowledged my response to them. I have told them to quit sending me emails, but they have not stopped so I'm sending them to SPAM I am!!

Go Fer You Mobile Notary - TX
Go to Top of Page

nkleeger

California
34 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2013 :  09:38:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit nkleeger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I told them my fee is $125, payable up front.

Neil L. Kleeger
Go to Top of Page

lightk

Alabama
108 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2013 :  3:14:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit lightk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm proud of you Leslie.

Go to Top of Page

LeslieO

California
4 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2013 :  9:32:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit LeslieO's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I know I never signed up for this company and I'm getting offers to do signings for $75. Take a hike! I'm also getting emails from Global Notary - I may have signed up with them, but I don't believe I expected the business to be strictly electronic. While I don't subscribe to satanism :-) I certainly agree that dealing with live people is absolutely the only way to conduct business. And Global Notary's fees are all over the map, and very low - $40 - $70 tops. I don't leave the house for less than $90 - the costs of doing business have gone through the roof!

Go to Top of Page

lightk

Alabama
108 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2013 :  12:36:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit lightk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I haven't received any business from this either.

Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2013 :  7:16:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heh..apparently I signed up for this...I don't even remember doing it - also can't say I've gotten any calls from it..

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2013 :  6:58:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This isn't good in my opinion, it will be too much like a robot summoning human beings for work. I prefer to work with people I know than shadowy figures sitting behind a computer network. Don't give into this Wizard of OZ stuff. Without agencies our careers would be adversely affected.

They're looking for cheap notaries at $75 for such prestigous locations as Mill Valley. If they cut out the middleman agencies, they clearly aren't passing along the income to us but sucking it up like a black hole. I never signed up with them yet they're sending me emails. I never work for an agency that sends out blanket emails for people to respond and get rejected for. Only desperate people want this kind of work relationship with a inhuman system.

Do not fall for this scam, never give in to a computer network system above human beings! It's evil and Satanic, dehumanizing!

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life

Edited by - notaryslife on 03/06/2013 7:03:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

lightk

Alabama
108 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2012 :  3:14:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit lightk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Linda -- I can always depend upon you to answer :-)

Hope you're having a great day!!!

Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2012 :  3:10:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got it too - I signed up - no fee so fine with me. Put MY fees in so probably won't be getting any work from them but at least I'm listed.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

lightk

Alabama
108 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2012 :  3:07:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit lightk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I received the following email from signing.TRAC.com. Has anyone have any knowledge in regards to this company? So far,my searches have come up with zilch.

Hi Kimberly,

We are excited to announce the launch of the industry's first online application, signingTRAC, specifically designed to help title and settlement service companies manage their signing service and mobile notary process.

signingTRAC is not, "just another notary directory", it is a robust software application that will be used by title and settlement service companies large and small across the US. What does this mean for you the mobile notary?

A 100% FREE profile has been created for you in our network which makes you available to ALL the companies using signingTRAC. When they add a new signing to their account that falls in your service area, they will see you listed as an available notary for the signing and contact you. You will work directly with and paid by the Title or Settlement company, no middle man signing service.

Your Mobile Notary Profile in signingTRAC is 100% FREE. No premium/paid listings to show up higher or highlighted for signings. No paid “certifications” to help you stand out.

Complete your 100% FREE profile, deliver professional and accurate service and the companies using signingTRAC will add you to their preferred list and continue to use your services.

It is important your information is current and accurate so they can contact you!

Your Notary profile was created using the following email, which can be changed at anytime in "My Settings" from the top menu:

Click on the link below to set your password and complete your profile:

http://app.signingtrac.com/ChangePassword/78WNuE2VQva2FBpr/

We look forward to helping you grow and better manage your mobile notary business!

Best Regards,

signingTRAC.com

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.