123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 LeJeune Notaries
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Washington
6 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2019 :  12:55:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He has not paid me either from 2018.

k rew
Go to Top of Page

JZeiger

California
2 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2019 :  07:59:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He hasn't changed.
Go to Top of Page

Michigan
6 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2018 :  09:09:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit 40384's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Since 2012 this guy hasn't changed a bit... Full of lies. just wanted to post so you know it is going on still this late in 2018. Ron is a real winner.

My revenge is notify NC SOS notary division for sanctions and his client with a copy of our email thread as evidence of his problems. I have a recording of our conversation since MI is a one party state and He can kiss his seal goodbye. Even better is Theft of Services in MI is a misdemeanor on his record and I get paid with expenses and he gets court costs.

Glad I am retired and have time to save all of us and many more from future problems with them.

T.R. Schar.
Go to Top of Page

Michigan
6 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2018 :  09:02:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit 40384's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joannieh

Note about sending deadbeats to collections. You almost never get paid and they don't care about their company credit score.

File a small claims in the city that the closing took place. LeJeune will have to hire an attorney to represent them or fly out himself.

Much more costly to LeJeune and you have a better chance of collecting.

The small claims usually has to be in one of two places, the place the transaction took place, the location of the debtor. Therefore, you can file in the city where the closing took place in most jurisdictions.

At any rate. LeJeuen can't ignore it.

quote:

Ron, you are a true jackass.

You just sent me a short check after 116 DAYS from the closing I did for you on December 3, 2015. Over sixty days of "the check is in the mail". You only paid me after Lengthy list of phone calls and emails. Your payment has been applied as discussed to late fees and short pay fees. You will have another late fee this week. So you now owe me in NOTARY FEES $75.00. Just like all other companies I do charge deadbeats late fees. You were aware of the short pay fee.

Affidavit of Financial Interest is going to be filed with Registrar on Friday.

Then Friday March 25th you had the Bad Judgment to email me that you couldn't understand why I didn't have the payment. The check was dated March 24th and mailed March 25th. YOU ARE A DEADBEAT. PAY WHAT YOU OWE ALL OF US.

YOU WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS VERY SOON.

OF COURSE I'M EXPECTING THE CHECK TO BOUNCE.

I'M CALLING THE TITLE COMPANY TO INFORM THEM OF YOUR SHORT PAY.

Note to everyone he hasn't paid. Call the title company. They get enough calls they'll stop using him. It's up to us if he stays in business.

By the way. Late fees are always the option of the payor. If the payor does not want to pay late fees they pay on time. If they want to take the option of paying late fees they pay late. You made the choice to pay the late fees and short pay fees, NOT ME.

LYING JERK

quote:
Originally posted by tibertlm

Here is Ron's reply when he read my post:

Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 3:05 PM
To: LTW@closingnotary.com
Subject: RE: RE: PAST DUE Payment

"Lauren I got your email about the payment for this loan app and like I told you in the email some time ago this lender pays for loan apps when they close the loan, I don’t have any control on when they close the loan our policy is we pay for these all at one time our 30days pay is if you do just a refi then we pay within the 30day, because they have not been able to get this one back on to refi we have invoiced the lender and we are awaiting payment for this service, and as soon as we receive the check we will get payment out to you. If you had of called me vs put negative remarks about me on the form for 123 I could have maybe went ahead and cut you your check but since you decided to do that instead of call me you will have to wait as I am having to wait, sorry."

Thanks,

Ron Raynor
rraynor@lejeunenotaries.com
anytime, anywhere we will get a notary there.

I finally received a check on March 16, 2016 --- four months after the signing, 90 days past due.

Joannie

Joannie

Joannie...
best way to handle someone like Ron is simply contacting NC Secretary of State / notary - complaints. I sent them a copy of an email thread I had with him and guess who is going to be sanctioned while they investigate and decide whether to let him be a notary anymore

T.R. Schar.
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2016 :  04:29:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
" His excuse for not paying for applications because his clients don't pay him until the final loan closes. "

And what is his policy if the loan never closes at all? I mean, we all know loan approvals are subject to a myriad of contingencies - what if that loan never gets approved? Also, loan approval can take over 60 days...??

IMO his policy is making notaries' pay contingent on the transaction going through - which I believe is illegal as, in this instance, it IS creating a financial interest for the notary.

I do not do loan apps any longer - my policy (and note I stated *MY* policy) has always been payment in 30 days. I stopped doing them because they are long, take up too much time and the fee is never commensurate with the work put into them. In the event I were to decide to accept an assignment to do an app signing, my fee is my full refi fee, payable in advance - non-negotiable.

Disclaimer: Never worked for this company so no personal experience with them. Just voicing my own feelings on RESPA signings.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com

Edited by - LindaH on 03/29/2016 04:31:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

joannieh

Michigan
40 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2016 :  5:06:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FYI for those that Ron is telling he isn't getting paid until the final loan closes. I found out this is absolutely NOT True.

He gets paid for the application signings and is sitting on the money because he can, because you/we let him.

Just wanted you to know you are being taken for a ride.

Don't let Ron tell you this garbage anymore. He is getting paid within 30. He just likes keeping your money.

Joannie
Go to Top of Page

joannieh

Michigan
40 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2016 :  2:12:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, sorry to rant.

Dumboy Ron just emailed me that the payment wasn't 115 days due because HE doesn't count the first 30 days. So, I guess to Ron, if he pays with in 45 days that would be 45 plus 30. Does this guy have a brain??????

Only deadbeats wait 115 days from the closing date to pay.

By the way. His excuse for not paying for applications because his clients don't pay him until the final loan closes. HELLO. His contract with you has nothing to do with his contract with his client. You did the work. You need to be paid within 30 days. Why would you take the loan part of the closing if he didn't pay you for the application signing? No other company pays like this. He has to pay you even if he never gets paid. PERIOD.

Let's put this jerk out of business.

quote:

Note about sending deadbeats to collections. You almost never get paid and they don't care about their company credit score.

File a small claims in the city that the closing took place. LeJeune will have to hire an attorney to represent them or fly out himself.

The small claims usually has to be in one of two places, the place the transaction took place, the location of the debtor. Therefore, you can file in the city where the closing took place in most jurisdictions.

quote:

You just sent me a short check after 116 DAYS from the closing I did for you on December 3, 2015. Over sixty days of "the check is in the mail". You only paid me after Lengthy list of phone calls and emails. Your payment has been applied as discussed to late fees and short pay fees. You will have another late fee this week. So you now owe me in NOTARY FEES $75.00. Just like all other companies I do charge deadbeats late fees. You were aware of the short pay fee.

Then Friday March 25th you had the Bad Judgment to email me that you couldn't understand why I didn't have the payment. The check was dated March 24th and mailed March 25th. YOU ARE A DEADBEAT. PAY WHAT YOU OWE ALL OF US.

Note to everyone he hasn't paid. Call the title company. They get enough calls they'll stop using him. It's up to us if he stays in business.

By the way. Late fees are always the option of the payor. If the payor does not want to pay late fees they pay on time. If they want to take the option of paying late fees they pay late. You made the choice to pay the late fees and short pay fees, NOT ME.

LYING JERK

quote:

"Lauren I got your email about the payment for this loan app and like I told you in the email some time ago this lender pays for loan apps when they close the loan, I don’t have any control on when they close the loan our policy is we pay for these all at one time our 30days pay is if you do just a refi then we pay within the 30day, because they have not been able to get this one back on to refi we have invoiced the lender and we are awaiting payment for this service, and as soon as we receive the check we will get payment out to you. If you had of called me vs put negative remarks about me on the form for 123 I could have maybe went ahead and cut you your check but since you decided to do that instead of call me you will have to wait as I am having to wait, sorry."

Thanks,

Ron Raynor

I finally received a check on March 16, 2016 --- four months after the signing, 90 days past due.

Joannie

Joannie

Joannie
Go to Top of Page

joannieh

Michigan
40 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2016 :  12:51:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

quote:

LYING JERK

quote:

Thanks,

Ron Raynor

Joannie

Joannie
Go to Top of Page

joannieh

Michigan
40 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2016 :  12:47:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

LYING JERK

quote:

Thanks,

Ron Raynor

Joannie
Go to Top of Page

tibertlm

Wyoming
8 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2016 :  07:13:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit tibertlm's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Thanks,

Ron Raynor

Go to Top of Page

tibertlm

Wyoming
8 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2016 :  11:34:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit tibertlm's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a signing for them in Nov. 2015. This was for a VA loan application. Their email indicated Net30 payment. I contacted them when they were close to 30 days overdue. I was told they would pay when the lender paid them. I contacted John M. Diefenderfer,Senior Mortgage Banker NMLS ID # 1416125, American Bank Mortgage Group
a few days later and he emailed me back "Sorry about the trouble and I have forwarded your information to our accounts payable department and they will get it taken care of here soon. Sorry about the trouble and I wish you did not have to go through this." That was three weeks ago, and still nothing. I emailed Ron and John again 10 days ago. Nothing. They are on my Blacklist now and I'll be sending Lejeune Notaries to collections.
Go to Top of Page

Starz

Oklahoma
24 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2013 :  4:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Starz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My situation is similar to Idervit's. I was never paid for a assignment in September 2012. Was called last month to do a closing. After accepting and the details were being discussed I interrupted her and told her that I will be declining because I just saw that they are on my black list as a non-payment. Immediately I received a return call from Ron. Very professional of him but I didn't appreciate him trying his best to put the blame back on me.

Did I inform them? I told him all the dates I sent faxes. Was told I should have sent an email directly to him? I told him I did and all the dates. Perhaps wrong email? I read him his address.

"Still waiting for funding", was the only response I continually got. When he ran out of excuses he apologized and said payment would be sent to me immediately. One month has passed and no check has arrived.

'Nice guy' I agree, but so is a used car salesman. I won't trust either 100%.

When will these companies realize that without us they will be out of business?

Starz
Go to Top of Page

paulcr

North Dakota
34 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2013 :  5:57:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recently did a signing for them and it was a very easy process. They met my fee and I received the check in under 30 days.
Go to Top of Page

BelovedElf

New Mexico
3 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2013 :  2:10:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like working with LeJeune Notaries. I can call Ron anytime and he always take the time to talk with me.
Go to Top of Page

Idervit

North Carolina
1 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2013 :  06:41:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ron has yet to pay me for a closing that I performed in October of last year (2012) for them. They called at the last minute because another notary backed out. I went out and completed the signing, even though the borrower was upset. I have contacted Ron on a few occasions by phone and email. His response to me is that the loan had not funded. Wow..really! This was months later. HE DOES NOT PAY!!!!

Christine Preyear
Idervit@aol.com

Christine Preyear
Go to Top of Page

Docs1957

Nevada
3 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2013 :  12:27:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ron is WONDERFUL ... and I think he has to be the most polite person I have ever "met."
So is Barbara Ann.

My partner (who is also my fiancé) and I have done MANY signings for Ron. He offers FAIR pay and we are always paid within 30 days. We have proven to him that we are able to handle some "tuffies" without any hesitation. We look for to a LONG and HEALTHY professional relationship with LeJeune.

Kerri Sands
Go to Top of Page

kevinwbyrd

California
15 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2012 :  3:53:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit kevinwbyrd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have also done several signings for this company and have always been paid for my services

Fantastic Services
Kevin Byrd
209 983 1731
http://stocktonmobilenotary.com
Go to Top of Page

BrandonH

Texas
30 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2012 :  07:25:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit BrandonH's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ron has ALWAYS paid me in a timely manner!

Maybe you should call him, he is very approachable and I'm sure your check has been mailed out close to NET 30.

I have NEVER had a problem with Mr. Raynor and he is one of my preferred clients...

Facebook :facebook.com/notarynowtexas
www.notarynowtexas.com

Rated #1 in Central Texas
Go to Top of Page

California
48 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2012 :  12:22:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by beloved1213

I have completed 2 closings for Ron.... 11-26-12 & 12-12-12! He stated payment is within 30 days & still waiting on the payment from the first completed closing!

Am I missing something? It's not been 30 days since 11/26/12.

Teri W.
Go to Top of Page

beloved1213

39 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2012 :  11:53:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit beloved1213's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have completed 2 closings for Ron.... 11-26-12 & 12-12-12! He stated payment is within 30 days & still waiting on the payment from the first completed closing!

Go to Top of Page

Brandon - Notary Now

Texas
12 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  06:57:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Brandon - Notary Now's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I agree, very prompt payment and Ron Raynor is very courteous!

www.notarynowtexas.com
Go to Top of Page

SigningAgentCoach

California
42 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  8:51:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Super company. Pays great for their VA's and Ron easy to work with, nice guy. You complete your signing status on line, no hand holding.

http://LeJeunenotaries.com

Cheers,
Kel

Kelly Robertson,
California Notary Public
(951) 317-0125
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.