123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Web directories
 123notary.com
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2012 :  3:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paralegal01

I have not received any calls yet, I am sad because I know this is one of the best sites for signings. I guess I will be more patient and see what happens. I live in PA.

Anne E. Jablonski

Anne, how many listings do you have? Just this one or do you have many many? I have 2 paid listings and innumerable free listings.

Do you have a website? Key in today's world. Also, are all your profiles complete? Do they give a good account of your ability and express a good argument for why companies should hire YOU?

A friend of mine mentioned on FB the other day - she picked up a tax client from her listing on Angie's List!! Never gave that a thought - I now have a listing on Angie's List.. :)

Do you contact companies or do you just list? You should be signing up with as many companies as you can. They may never call you or they may never meet your fee, but the more lists you're on the better chance you have of being called.

Every listing you have increases your internet presence, which in turn will increase your calls.

Just some thoughts.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2012 :  3:31:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you get REVIEWS on your listing, miracles can happen. Ask your best clients for reviews today! Send them a link to your review page. A better notes section can work miracles as well! not to mention 123notary certification which makes a big impression on the site's browsers.

Go to Top of Page

paralegal01

Pennsylvania
5 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2012 :  7:03:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit paralegal01's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have not received any calls yet, I am sad because I know this is one of the best sites for signings. I guess I will be more patient and see what happens. I live in PA.

Anne E. Jablonski
Go to Top of Page

joanbergst

California
360 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2008 :  11:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit joanbergst's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No question that this is the best website to get notary/loan signer work!

Joan Bergstrom
24/7 To Riverside & San Bernardino Counties.
State Notary exam teacher for www.notaryclasses.com
www.joanbergstromnotarypublic.com
joan.bergstrom@yahoo.com
Cell: 951-522-4919
Go to Top of Page

surferwoman1

11 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  3:08:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit surferwoman1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
123Notary is the best website in my opinion. I get many calls from this website. I'm listed here on 123Notary. Thanks, Jeremy. D.D.
Go to Top of Page

AZSigner

Arizona
93 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2008 :  1:41:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also received a loan signing call the very day I was listed here on 123Notary. This is without a doubt the best site to be listed on, and I would highly recommend getting the highest preferential listing available in your county because it WILL pay for itself very quickly. (Most companies start with the first person and then go down the list until they find the person available.)

If you get high-place listings here on 123Notary and invest money in a good Yellow Pages ad with red lettering and white background, you will do well in this business.

Don't waste your money on other internet notary directories.
Go to Top of Page

snoopdogMs

Mississippi
21 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2008 :  08:45:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit snoopdogMs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been with 123 Notary about a year now and many of my clients say that they found my name on 123Notary. Best money spent so far in marketing and I am also certified with this site.
Go to Top of Page

nancym

Montana
12 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2008 :  06:04:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit nancym's Homepage  Reply with Quote
, This is the best website for me. I have been a member for 5 yrs. now and this is where companies find me. Great site. Great people. THANK YOU JEREMY
Nancy
Go to Top of Page

marwells

Virginia
26 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2007 :  06:49:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit marwells's Homepage  Reply with Quote
From my experience 123Notary is still the #1 spot and where most of my business comes from. I've signed up for numerous other sites to get more exposure, but the results haven't been favorable. I do think Jeremy is running the best site!

To Joye -- I got Certified with 123Notary before I did NNA. It is really important to have that icon @ your name. I have had several companies that use only the "certifieds" from the site. IMO, it is more than worth it to do the certification, and it is not nearly as complicated as the NNA. I actually gained the most knowledge from it, and have used a lot of it in my "script" for signings. Just be prepared, it is a timed test.

Edited by - marwells on 10/08/2007 06:57:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

crtowles

California
553 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2007 :  2:18:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Joye,

Get certified. It really makes a difference. It is only 3.00 now so take advantage of this while it lasts.

Carmen
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Indiana
0 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  11:32:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeremy, I have gotten a good number of closings from 123notary. I am a certified notary signing agent with the NNA so I didn't feel like I needed to get another certification, but if it will increase my business, I may.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
1 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2007 :  03:07:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes I think your site is great but I have not got many signing from this site
Go to Top of Page

timgatewood

Tennessee
27 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  11:20:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit timgatewood's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Next to my own website, which is maximized for certain relevant keywords, I get more calls from new clients off 123notary than any other site. It could be that 123notary has almost as long a track record as signingagent.com; it could be that it is simple to use; it could be any number of things. All I know is that I am going to upgrade my membership and take the test to get certified here asap. KUTGW, Jeremy !!

Notary Memphis
Serving Memphis & west Tenn.
Go to Top of Page

joanbergst

California
360 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  3:27:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit joanbergst's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Carmen
You are best!!

This website is the site to advertise on!!

Joan A Bergstrom
Go to Top of Page

crtowles

California
553 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  12:49:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Shannon,

I think that you are already but I will make sure. I will call also call you next week.

Carmen
Go to Top of Page

Shannon

California
360 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  3:15:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shannon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Activate me too please Carmen?

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

crtowles

California
553 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  1:03:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Joan,

You are already activated. I had Jeremy do this a few days ago since you have sent so many folks to me thus far. I had planned to call you to go over how to refer from your admin area. I will call you next week with detailed instructions.

~Carmen
Go to Top of Page

joanbergst

California
360 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  11:30:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit joanbergst's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Where is the administrative section? I must be the only one that couldn't figure out where you sign up with this program. Help me out!

Joan A Bergstrom
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2007 :  3:11:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your posts everybody!!! Please benefit yourselves by joining our referral rewards program. Its free. Its quick and easy to use, and if people you refer sign up, then you can get big discounts or free things!!! You just type someone's email address in your admin section ( on the correct page please ) and send them an invitation and your part is done. Please ask me to "activate" you. Thanks again.
Go to Top of Page

macdeux

California
79 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  04:02:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For whatever reason, I used to think signingagent.com was the end-all, be-all for directories. I couldn't have been more wrong. Don't get me wrong, still think that's a great resource as well, but once signed up with 123notary a few months ago, I *immediately* started getting more calls, more signings. I received 2 1/2 times more business. 123, you've made me a firm believer in what you have to offer. Don't know how you did it, but keep doing it! Carmen and others on the forums have also been extremely helpful with their input. It is much appreciated!
Go to Top of Page

LIZBETH

Florida
19 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  01:57:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit LIZBETH's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I HAVE ALMOST ALL MY CALLS FROM YOUR SITE.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET A HIGHER LISTING.
I AM NOT SURE HOW THAT WORKS.
Go to Top of Page

kellyjmt

Washington
22 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  01:07:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit kellyjmt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Gavina,

Thanks for your reply. It sounds like upgrading was well worth it for you. The top two positions are taken but I may look into the third. At least that gets me into the top three!
Of new client calls nearly all of them say they saw me in 123notary but the majority of my calls are repeat clients. I would like to get more new client calls so this seems the best way. Thanks again!
Go to Top of Page

GF_CA

66 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2007 :  8:01:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit GF_CA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Kelly, I sign up with 123notary back in march last year, I was (if I remember correct)9th position and, I use to get 3-4 call for month, then I upgrade my positition to 6TH. More call came...well now I'm first and in 2 weeks this month I got already 22 calls. Do you think is worth it?

Gavina
Go to Top of Page

kellyjmt

Washington
22 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2007 :  03:42:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit kellyjmt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone!

I've been on 123 notary for 2 years now and get many wonderful leads from my listing. I have a P# 14 and am in 8th position in my area. Do you think I would see a good increase in calls from upgrading my position? The price has held me back but I would like to increase my monthly signings (35-40 per month now.) What has been the response to upgrading? Is it worth it?

Thanks for any feedback,
Kelly
Go to Top of Page

n/a

1 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2007 :  2:44:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit n/a's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes I agree

Mina Ranabhat
http://autoinsure-studentloan.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2004 :  04:33:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please reply to this post by stating your experience with 123notary.com and what type of listing you have.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.