123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 e-notaries.net
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 2 people disliked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

DOCSONTHEFLY

New Jersey
9 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2015 :  07:46:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by patlynnw

Forwarded my headache with this company to a collection agency last year and received payment in Dec 2014 for an assignment I completed in Dec 2012.

Patricia Warmack

MICHAEL IPEKDJIAN
Go to Top of Page

patlynnw

New York
21 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2015 :  1:37:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Forwarded my headache with this company to a collection agency last year and received payment in Dec 2014 for an assignment I completed in Dec 2012.

Patricia Warmack
Go to Top of Page

indigoinvestigations

Michigan
10 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2014 :  1:30:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit indigoinvestigations's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Still have not been paid for the 08-08-14 signing.
Go to Top of Page

indigoinvestigations

Michigan
10 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2014 :  4:11:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit indigoinvestigations's Homepage  Reply with Quote
AKA iFieldServices.com/EZinspections.com

Got a last minute call for refi for $70. I was told it would be less than 60 pages, minimal faxbacks. The location was close so I took it. No docs until 2 hours before appointment. Not to mention the 16 (yep) pages of instructions and how much would be docked for violations.
Bottom line is that it was a 100 page package, with 42 faxbacks. I was also supposed to upload the docs to their website from my phone. All that and a same day (before 4pm) drop the package.
Won't be working for them again.
Also, I don't have a lot of experience yet but this company wanted me to print a borrower copy(ok), the signing copy (ok), and another copy to be a second "original". They told me it was required by the County, which I know is not true. Is that even legal? (I didn't do it.) [V]

hello
Go to Top of Page

Doris_CO

Colorado
148 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2014 :  8:50:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Trish, did you know who this company really was and their reputation before you completed the assignment?
Go to Top of Page

trish

Pennsylvania
2 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2014 :  07:49:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit trish's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was contacted by iFieldServices.com to complete a closing. They were e-Notaries.net. Just an FYI. I completed the closing today and hope to get paid. I'll keep you posted.
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2014 :  8:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Melanie363

I too just got an email from them. I told them what my fee would be, and that I require them to prepay through paypal. We shall see what they say. Not holding my breath.

BRAVO !!

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com
Go to Top of Page

patlynnw

New York
21 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2014 :  8:25:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did a closing for this company in December 2012. Despite repeated requests via phone and email I have not received payment, however I have received phone calls to do more work for them!! Stay away from this company!

Patricia Warmack
Go to Top of Page

Melanie363

20 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2013 :  09:43:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too just got an email from them. I told them what my fee would be, and that I require them to prepay through paypal. We shall see what they say. Not holding my breath.
Go to Top of Page

rWhiteman

California
5 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2013 :  3:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit rWhiteman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I just got my first e-mail from them, and came right to 123notary to check. You all saved me time and money!
Go to Top of Page

North Carolina
4 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2013 :  2:42:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've asked them at least 10 times not to contact me for any reason due to their low pay, bad payment history and other poor reviews.. yet, each week; I get at least one "request" from them. These people are a joke.
Added them to my spam filter now
Go to Top of Page

amcbride

Maine
31 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2013 :  5:29:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit amcbride's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I completed a last minute job for them on 10/11/2012. When 45 days passed and they did not pay I e-mailed them and they told me they sent me the check and I cashed it. They lied. I asked them several times to send me a copy but they have ignored every request. Stay as far away from this company as possible. They are thieves!!!!!!!!!!!! I now have them programmed in as DNA. Do Not Answer!!!!!

Anne McBride
Go to Top of Page

NF Notary

Florida
3 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2013 :  8:05:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit NF Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
also, e-notaries did not include a shipping label. i have emailed them no less than six times requesting one. then, somebody from e-notaries called me today (day after closing) to ask if everything went okay. i told her about the HUD and again requested a shipping label. still none. maybe i should just shred the docs!!!

Barbara Martin
Go to Top of Page

NF Notary

Florida
3 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2013 :  8:02:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit NF Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well, i sure wished i'd checked here first. e-notaries.net is a joke. i agreed to do a signing for them. they sent me the docs and it didn't contain a HUD. I e-mailed them about this..no response. i emailed a couple of more times, then called...no answer. i finally called right before going to the borrower that i did not have a HUD and they would have to send it to his email. surprise, they did. they were not friendly at all. i just hope i get paid and will not do another closing for this very unprofessional sigining company.

Barbara Martin
Go to Top of Page

Ztaft

North Carolina
5 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2012 :  07:04:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, friends, these guys have begun to do a new song and dance about my pay.
NOW HEAR THIS: DON'T BE A SAP LIKE ME. DO NOT WORK FOR THESE GUYS. TAKE IT FROM A GUY WITH REAL EXPERIENCE: THEY WILL GET YOU!!!
Update: they finally paid me the money they owed, and only 2 months late!

zack v taft

Edited by - Ztaft on 01/08/2013 06:44:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

Texas
24 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2012 :  05:19:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit 17516's Homepage  Reply with Quote
All I can say is they must think we are all 's or something-- What a Joke e-notaries.net is.

Reporting to FCC for non-internet compliance for removal from their database. Got the GRAND INVITE / Recruiting Letter for doing business with them 11.14.2012 & needless to say I did not bother with this company.

Warmly,

Tonie
Visit my site:
http://www.dashnotary.com

I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Texas,
and I may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.
Go to Top of Page

Ztaft

North Carolina
5 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2012 :  12:47:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, they came through, I am happy to report. And I got my money only two weeks after they promised. Not bad, eh? Let's face it in the signing business that's like pretty darn good.

zack v taft
Go to Top of Page

Ztaft

North Carolina
5 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2012 :  1:49:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Update to my previous post: They said I should expect it today. It didn't come. Now they are saying if it doesn't come by tomorrow, they will need to cancel that check and issue another one......But they DID answer the phone...

zack v taft
Go to Top of Page

Ztaft

North Carolina
5 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2012 :  06:39:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I have been played for a sap by these guys. I did a bunch of those property inspections last month and have yet to be paid (and we ain't talking a lot of money). When I first started calling, I got the 'We got your address wrong.', then it was; If you don't get it by Monday, call us.', now it's the old transfer me to someone's voicemail.
Bad news for me, but I went into this unknown land with my eyes open, eh?

zack v taft
Go to Top of Page

louisenolan813

Florida
3 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2012 :  06:37:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They do not pay!

Louise Nolan
Go to Top of Page

egw91145

Florida
62 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2012 :  11:43:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got the same email -a refinance signing with e-docs and fax-backs for $70. I replied $100 for e-docs and fax-backs and got the same "thank you for your interest..." Likely not to hear from them again. Their website looks legit though.

EGW
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2012 :  1:49:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Guess it's my turn. I just received a "kind and generous" offer (by email) from e-notaries.net. Just a few issues stop me from jumping at the unique opportunity presented.

It's an edoc paying 70 (seventy) dollars
Fax backs are required
The distance is 120 miles from my location
The signing location is in New Jersey (I'm licensed only in NY state)

But, they should NOT be ignored, they get an UNSUBSCRIBE request in my one word reply to that foolishness. I suggest others do the same.

UPDATE:

Moments later their clueless robot responds:

Thank you for your interest in completing our request. You will be added to our database based on your interest if this order has already been assigned. If this order has yet to be assigned, you will be contacted with a confirmation.

Kenneth A Edelstein

Edited by - edelske on 11/27/2013 4:46:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2012 :  5:01:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not a typo Ken...my last offer was $3 - the ones before that were $8 - travel for them would have been 25-30 miles one way

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2012 :  12:48:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LindaH

I have not and have asked them to remove me from their database, which they have yet to do.

They send blast e-mails for field inspections - 7 photos required and they pay $3/inspection.

Linda
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com

Is that a typo, or did you actually receive a THREE dollar offer?

Kenneth A Edelstein
Go to Top of Page

weikert1

Pennsylvania
5 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2012 :  06:37:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit weikert1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They just contacted me but wanted info on them before accepting. Never heard of them and the pay is low and they want fax backs. Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2011 :  11:36:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for this company before?

http://www.e-notaries.net/

Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.