123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Express Notary Services, Inc.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

overquailified1

Nevada
23 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2017 :  06:36:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit overquailified1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would not work for them if they were the last service in the country. Still owe me a year later for a successful and accurate signing. Never acknowledged my emails, calls or faxes for payment. I am in Reno NV and the word has spread about these rip offs. They seem like the burn and churn type depending on new closers to take jobs.
Go to Top of Page

KHSTjudi

Washington
34 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2017 :  1:37:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like them. They pay on the liw side, but will add a few bucks for a larger package, and they pay spot on 25 to 30 days. Docs are occasionally right on that two-hour mark, that's the only negative.
Go to Top of Page

goodyg5

California
2 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2017 :  3:35:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have had 2 major issues with this company, and will no longer sign with them:
1. They state on their orders that they will not renegotiate fees if the page count turns out to be larger than usual. But repeatedly, when the page count turned out to be smaller than usual, they would cancel my signing, and reassign to someone else for a lesser fee.
2. Recently I had returned from a signing, when they called, and asked me to print out an additional 50 pages or so and return to have them signed. I said I would do it, but not for the low additional fee they offered, whereupon the rep went on a tirade, repeatedly using the "F" word and making outlandish accusations. To their credit - with much prodding - they eventually paid the original fee.

Lee Goldenberg

Edited by - goodyg5 on 06/14/2017 4:14:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

Susan Cook

California
13 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2016 :  12:06:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This outfit is completely unscrupulous. I handled a signing for them on 6/24. I left for vacation on 6/27. On 6/28 I received a call from them regarding the fact that I missed one of two signatures on a Name Affidavit. I was told to contact the borrower and set up a time to rectify the situation immediately. After some harassment by William Croce, I informed them that I was out of state on vacation and would handle it upon my return. He said he would get another notary. Fine. Then, on July 13 (over two weeks later!), I get a call asking me to go out and get the doc resigned. Ok. Did it, and acknowledged it the day it was signed (7/13). They then tried to tell me that I was to BACKDATE it to the original signing date. After, some discussion in which I let Mr. Croce know in no uncertain terms that I had no intention of doing so, I received a call from someone else at the company, whom I let know the same thing. The next thing I get is a correction of the original order zeroing out my payment altogether. DO NOT WORK FOR THESE GUYS unless you have no problem doing something illegal!
Go to Top of Page

ollie

Florida
30 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2015 :  11:24:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We give folks a second chance, and especially when (for some time)no new posts have been submitted. Well, that is what we did for Express notary (expnotary)--hoping to build a profitable working partnership. However, they just won't have that kind of business relationship.
We attempted to completed an assignment for them on 04/10/2015, but the folks refused to sign. On 04/13/2015 the signers changed their minds and we did close them on that day.
Express notary agreed to pay a $50.00 print and trip fee, and a $100 completion fee for the second trip.
Now all we are getting from them is air (words)!
This post is just a warning if they contact you to work for them.
We will repost, if they ever decide to pay us our earned FEE!
Go to Top of Page

OregonMobileNotary

Oregon
15 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2014 :  1:44:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit OregonMobileNotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I performed a signing for ENS on 10/2/14. On 11/10 (5 weeks) with NO CHECK, I called to ask for my payment. Today 11/21/14 I received full payment seven (7) weeks after closing with the postmark on envelope being 11/14/14 or a week earlier. It seems to me that as the postal rates increase it takes longer to get mail from California to Oregon. I will most likely work for ENS again should they call, I will have to wait seven (7) weeks for payment which in my mind, is 3 weeks too long. It was a large signing with no fax backs. Clients were very nice and pleasant to work with. I think these slow paying companies get paid quickly and hold our money for their benefit without any regard for those of us that are out here helping them make the money.
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2013 :  6:22:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have done three signings for them this year, all paid better than agreed, before 30 days.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

cbirchard

Hawaii
2 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2013 :  6:08:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit cbirchard's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did two signings in June, 2013 and one on July 1, 2013. I received payment here in Hawaii in 3 weeks on the first one and am awaiting payment on the last two.

I enjoyed working with them and will definitely accept more signings from them. Good communication, answers at the table, on-time packages, and easy to navigate website. They met my fee and so far, so good!
Go to Top of Page

esnotary

California
125 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2013 :  1:11:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit esnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did a closing May 25, 2013 and still awaiting payment. :(

Go to Top of Page

cevette

Colorado
4 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2013 :  1:21:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 4113

Hello. Has anyone had any experience with Express Notary Services, or EXP Notary.com? I have done a couple loan modifications and billed them and am hoping to get paid. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

www.marketing-your-niche-business.com

It took them 90+ days to pay for a signing I did for them January.
Go to Top of Page

gwalmer

Washington
3 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2013 :  7:48:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done nearly 50 signings for Express Notary and have been very happy working for them, except their pay is low.

But now it has been more than a month since I have rec'd an assignment from them. Does anyone know if they are actually out of business?
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Kentucky
3 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2011 :  7:20:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pitty Pat

I have done over 50 signings for EXP Notary within this past year and have always been promptly paid. They do not pay very high but it only usually takes 20 to 30 minutes to do a signing for them.

Great to pay. No Problems.

Go to Top of Page

Conniek

Oregon
78 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  6:48:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I posted a positive and also a negative against Express Notary and got great results! I completed a signing for them and they also had another Notary do the same signing prior to my signing. Some how two different notaries did the same signing and I was one of them. They did not pay for my signing as I was the 2nd signer. I told them that the client said she had already signed the same document I had. I called Express Notary at that point and could not get anyone on the phone. So, I assumed I should have the client sign my docs as maybe something was wrong. She did and a long story short, I also was told I will get paid for my signing also. Wanted to make the record right!

ConnieK's Oregon Mobile Notary
Go to Top of Page

maine

Maine
13 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2011 :  12:13:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit maine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Conniek

I posted a favorable for Express Notary Service, however, I got a shock from them today. I completed a signing but they had already assigned it to someone else but did not tell me. I did not want to do this signing but did anyway. I even called them to see if they still needed the signing done. Now they refuse to pay me! DO NOT accept WORK FROM EXPRESS NOTARY! Ugh!! They do not manage well at all!

Is this the business in Tuslin, CA owned by Harry Couyoumjian? I hope not, I just did a closing for this company.
Go to Top of Page

Conniek

Oregon
78 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2011 :  11:27:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I posted a favorable for Express Notary Service, however, I got a shock from them today. I completed a signing but they had already assigned it to someone else but did not tell me. I did not want to do this signing but did anyway. I even called them to see if they still needed the signing done. Now they refuse to pay me! DO NOT accept WORK FROM EXPRESS NOTARY! Ugh!! They do not manage well at all!

Edited by - Conniek on 02/02/2011 11:35:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

pjrager

Maryland
94 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  01:12:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Below is a message from an Express Notary Service in Irvine, CA. There is another Express Notary Service in Orange, CA which had one favorable feedback. Don't know which one you mean, but I copied this reply from Notary Beware.com...

"I am Henry Davidson, Director, of Express Notary Service, Inc. If you ever have any questions in regards to our comapny please feel free to contact us at 888-282-9747 or if you think you need me directly you can email or call 949-596-4105. We look forward to working together. Henry Davidson 5/15/2008 email"

Hope this helps.
Go to Top of Page

jpwells

Pennsylvania
16 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2009 :  08:48:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did two closings for them in October of 2009 and still have not been paid. They now stated that checks were in the mail on 12/11/09 and still have not been paid.

John Wells

Paid finally.
John

Edited by - jpwells on 01/01/2010 3:48:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

Pitty Pat

Texas
9 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2009 :  09:46:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done over 50 signings for EXP Notary within this past year and have always been promptly paid. They do not pay very high but it only usually takes 20 to 30 minutes to do a signing for them.
Go to Top of Page

Florida
32 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  4:20:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit 4113's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello. Has anyone had any experience with Express Notary Services, or EXP Notary.com? I have done a couple loan modifications and billed them and am hoping to get paid. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

www.marketing-your-niche-business.com
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.