123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Signing Wiz
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FLnotary1

Florida
11 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2017 :  05:10:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went to the Signing Wiz Web site. It is still active. John does not respond to my calls or e-mails. Fortunately I visit a friend every year, only 22 miles from his listed address. Maybe I'll stop in to say hello. I'em just a friendly kinda guy. But then most of us retired master sergeants
share that trait.
Go to Top of Page

Notary_Narayan

New Jersey
32 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2017 :  2:18:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WHen I do not get paid, I get mad, wait , I get rabid.
My experience with SigningWiz was horrible. DId a signing in Feb 2017 and had lost hopes of getting paid.

I never used to get response form John Kulik of Signing Wiz on any topic regarding pending payment until i escalated the matter to the title / lender to let them know that they should be aware of these type of dead beats.

Eventually I started getting excuses and finally i lost my cool.
I had to extract payment via paypal from John kulik only after the below statement of action by me , if payment is not made in 2 hours.

I told this man that I will file complaints against John Kulik as below and got paid in June 2017 via paypal after the following threat of legal action.

################################################################

John Kulik is apparently a notary in PA. Hence the following avenues of legal action can be undertaken.
Hence sharing with you.

1) Revoke notary license in State of PA by lodging complaint with the Department of state.
Notary Complaint
https://www.pals.pa.gov/#/ComplaintForm

2) Complaint to PA Attorney General.

https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploadedFiles/MainSite/Content/ComplaintForms/BCP_Complaint_Form.pdf

If enough complaints pile up , then this will get some traction and response from the authorities.

SO Please do your civic duty & complain in both state government authorities If the links do not work, please google for the information and navigate

Edited by - Notary_Narayan on 06/07/2017 11:09:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

bgmarket

Florida
4 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2017 :  05:28:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Considering he hired me in Feb. of this year I'm not sure if he gone or just a unethical person.

Barry Glassgold
Go to Top of Page

Abbondanza

3 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2016 :  06:43:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think John is going out of business. Closed over two months ago. Haven't been paid. Called to inquire, as he was always prompt. All I get is his voice mail.

Ray Cox
Go to Top of Page

renardo452

Maryland
9 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  12:16:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
By the way, I did contact the title company because he shorted my payment and said it was because I did a bad job. this was his reply after my 4 attempts for payment. Anyway, the title company made him send my balance that day and also appointed me so now i do closing with them directly!!! So, i guess in the end it turned out okay. Now if I could get Fox Signing to pay , that would be good. Closed in February and never received payment after many emails, calls and threats!!
Go to Top of Page

renardo452

Maryland
9 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  12:12:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LightK , did you request payment up front? I'm curious that someone would pay before job completion!!
Go to Top of Page

Daniel Woodman

10 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  11:17:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have used Paypal occasionally when dealing with a new or poor-feedback company, and to me, $3 is well-worth the hassle you avoid by immediate payment! --No 30-90 day wait, no invoicing, no follow-up phone calls, no hold time, no re-invoicing, no e-mailing to get payment, etc, etc, etc. I guarantee between time and effort in collections I spend more than $3 for an average closing with this type of company. Also, I'm not sure how printing out a Paypal transaction receipt is any different than a check stub for recording purposes! Especially since, as we all know, only about 50% of signing companies include one with the check anyways.
Go to Top of Page

PWinFL

Florida
469 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  10:07:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit PWinFL's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Glad to hear about prompt payment. However, I do have a problem with receiving payments for services through my PayPal account. Actually, there are two issues: (1) the may be a fee associated with the payment and (2) no paper trail (check stub).

Depending on how the money is sent and whether or not you have a personal or business account, there may be a 2.9% plus 30ยข fee to receive your money. For a $100.00 assignment, that means that you possibly could net only $96.80 after the $3.20 transaction fee is applied.

The second issue, for me, is the paper trail. For every assignment, there is a stack of paper that results. (Does not include the loan documents, only those documents that pertain to the assignment: confirmation email, any correspondence, completion report and invoice.) When payment is received by check, a copy of the check is made and attached to the stack. Likewise, if there is a check stub, which there usually is (or should be) with commercial accounting, it too gets attached.

Never drive any faster than your guardian angel can fly.

I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Florida,
and I may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.

Visit us online at http://www.PAWnotary.com
Go to Top of Page

lightk

Alabama
108 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  08:08:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit lightk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I handled a signing yesterday for John Kulik. I requested my payment yesterday afternoon through paypal and the payment was in my account that evening.

He was very personable and easy to work with.

Go to Top of Page

n/a

Alabama
1 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2009 :  06:05:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done four jobs for John Kulik and have not had a problem. He's always been there to call me when I needed info on a signing. My first check was a couple days late but he called to apologise for that and called again when the check was mailed. His fees have been competative. I've always been treated well by him.

Susan K Themann
Go to Top of Page

renardo452

Maryland
9 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  12:52:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Daniel. I am already in the process of lowering the boom on him. We don't need companies like this in our business. I will start soon with Title comapny , then the BBB . I have already posted it on the NNA website. Check it out if you're a member. Go to NNA , then NSA section, then member directory for posting. Aslo check out Notarydontpay.com
Go to Top of Page

Daniel Woodman

10 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  8:29:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did finally receive my check, about a week after first posting on here. Threats--followed by real action--DO work! :~)
Go to Top of Page

renardo452

Maryland
9 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  3:43:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a document signing for Mr. Kulik and company. It has been over two months and he swore that he sent the ccheck and the mail was very slow. After several calls and a threat to contact the title company, he told me that he doesn't respond to threats and that I was childish and immature and expected an apology when i received my check. I'm holding my breath in anticipation
Go to Top of Page

Daniel Woodman

10 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  9:16:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Completed a closing for Signing Wiz, LLC and John Kulik on 12-15-2008. It is now 75 days past due. After a threat to post negative feedback on the forums, he said "Check will be mailed this week." 10 days later, still nothing. BEWARE!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.