123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Loan-Closers.com
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 2 people liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Florida
4 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2019 :  04:17:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit 20877's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I accepted a low ball assignment from them on Thursday at the very last minute. I immediately called the borrower and stated I would be there at the confirmed time of 7pm in a voice message. I immediately printed a large package, over 150 pages, twice. I had been told it was a heloc, it was not. I got ready and was going out the door when the borrower called and stated he was not signing that night and the scheduling was a mess. I then proceeded to "try" to contact someone at loan-closers.com. Keep in mind it was only 4pm CA time. I tried the regular number, emergency number and even a cell number leaving messages on each. I also sent the appropriate e-mails. NEVER did I get a response other than auto responses asking me to status the closing. That got no ones attention either. The following morning I received a call at 10:30am stating it was re-scheduled for that evening at 7 and asked if I was available. I said I was but now there would be an additional charge. I was argued with about this even though I explained the frustration and time spent with no success. I made it clear that new docs would add an additional print fee. Later I received a voice message saying, "yippee we don't have to pay you an additional print fee, the docs you have are good." Seriously??? Then 2 hours before the appointment I saw on my mobile device that new docs had been uploaded! Again, a vain attempt to contact someone at what would have been 2pm CA time. Keep in mind that this was the end of the month. I reached out to the title company who stated they knew nothing and I should call the lender. Half an hour later I got through to someone with the lender who authorized me to use the docs I had. Even the LO did not respond to calls. Worst experience ever. 8 years and I have never had such a horrible assignment. I don't even want to compute my hourly pay on this one.
Go to Top of Page

garyw148

California
14 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2016 :  09:31:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Buddyw, If you send the invoice on the first of the month then you get your check shortly thereafter. I have performed many assignments for them and always been paid.

Gary Williamson
Go to Top of Page

buddyw

11 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2016 :  4:40:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done about six closings for them this year, and there has been no problem with payment. You just have to go to their website and do an invoice. Payment has averaged $100 per closing. I would continue to do closings for them.
Go to Top of Page

rmwells@tds.net

Ohio
18 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2015 :  07:06:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I finally blocked their number on my cell phone. Calling with ridiculous and insultingly low offers. I still find voice mails in my blocked messages. Guess they haven't figured it out, yet.

Bob Wells
Go to Top of Page

On the Go

Nevada
26 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2015 :  6:46:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Still waiting on payment from March 6, 2015!

Oh - you need to get on our website
then
Oh - you need to send us a W-9
then
Oh - didn't that go out
then
Oh we'll get it out next week

yada yada yada

no more for me!

Go to Top of Page

peanut20

Minnesota
38 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2014 :  2:38:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just received another pdf check from them for my Jan signings, smooth as silk, printed out my own check. They pay on the 14th of each month and the check is ready to print later in the day. Again you have to push for a higher fee than the 60 they initially offer but Ive been averaging 85 per signing with no fax backs. If its a recission loan they will waive the fax backs. Not the highest paying gig I have but once you learn the pay procedure its a piece of cake.

john
Go to Top of Page

peanut20

Minnesota
38 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2013 :  12:39:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Update, Though there invoicing is a bit complicated I received my payment for 2 deals I did 3rd week on Nov. They came through a payroll service 3 days early and you print your own check in a PDF format, it was pretty slick. Just hold out for a little more money and get a handle on the invoicing and the payment comes quick and easy. Im a guy that points out when Ive been screwed all the time, but I also think its important to point out some of the good aspects as well.

john
Go to Top of Page

peanut20

Minnesota
38 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2013 :  2:01:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was skeptical at first, but biz was slow and I thought what the hell. The payment process is not that hard, and it worked, they paid it on the day they said they would, the 16th of the month. They are a low payer but I told then NO to there 60 bucks and said my minimum was 90.00. They caved, now 90 isn't much but since biz is off about 40 percent at least for me and I get bored if I don't have any work something was better than nothing. I also got the OK not to fax on one of them, just get that OKed in a email. The other I did the fax backs but again its not like Im swamped. Just thought I would give you my 2 cents, not someone I really wanted to do biz with, but better than nothing.

john
Go to Top of Page

Lee-AR

Arkansas
678 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2013 :  05:57:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They called yesterday and couldn't meet fee so need approval...but sent me their 'how to work with us' e-mail w/multiple attachments anyway. After looking at that mess, if they do get approval, I'm turning it down. Way too many hoops. Also, tho' I asked about faxbacks & they said none, there was also a 1-page attachment about 'must send faxbacks'...an enormous amount of them!

Any company that has a 6 page tutorial on how to accept/get an order and an 8 page tutorial on how to invoice them online...and can take 6-7 weeks to pay you (if they do), is not one I want to work with.

It's a very complicated non-intuitive process as earlier poster said. Online enter (also status) on list as they come along, but only submit Invoice on 1st for any/all completed in previous month and they'll pay 2 weeks later.

If you don't value your time and experience, nobody else will.
Go to Top of Page

bsracingperforms

Washington
10 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2013 :  11:23:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit bsracingperforms's Homepage  Reply with Quote
they don't pay well, and want fax back for nothing and you do have to go thru their invoice process every month kind of a pain
but they are always cordial and they have paid all their invoices to date. so some don't pay as well but pay other promise to pay well and don't.
a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the busch? sometimes

Robert F Smyth
Performance mobile signing service
Go to Top of Page

beloved1213

39 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2013 :  2:30:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit beloved1213's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I received a call from Matthew at 3:25pm asking if I was available for a 6:00pm refinance closing that was in my surrounding area. He stated it was urgent due to the time frame & was hoping I would accept since it was close to me. I asked what the fee was & how large was the package. When he stated $60-$70 & the package was 120 pages I immediately said "OH NO" I'm sorry but I can't accept the low fee but can you go higher to $100. He stated he wasn't sure but would call me back. At that point I'm thinking he would agree to the higher fee since he mentioned before it was urgent. I told him don't worry about contacting me back & try to find someone else who might agree to his fee in such a short notice. He thanked me & said will keep going down the list. I told him good luck with his search.... LOL!!!

Edited by - beloved1213 on 07/19/2013 2:35:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

amw333

Virginia
10 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2013 :  4:56:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loan-closers called me at around 3:00 pm ET yesterday for a 6:30 pm closing. I accepted the assignment, and told them my base fee for a standard refi is $100.00. He said that they pay $70.00. I thanked him, and declined, so he upped it to $90.00. Great, I'll do it this time! I received the confirmation, along with a list of required "fax-backs." I was furious and called to say that I wasn't informed of their "fax-back" requirement, and that my fee is $125 if that's the case. After obtaining approval, they agreed to my fee. At 4:30pm I had not received docs. I emailed to say that I needed docs by NLT 5:00 pm for a 6:30 closing. No docs by 5:00 pm. I then emailed again at 5:30 and said I was willing to push it as late as 7pm if I had docs by 6pm, but had an 8:30 appointment and that was my drop dead time. I asked that they inform their borrower of the status. I received an email back that literally said, "Call them yourself." I then replied that I was not being paid to play phone tag w/ status updates to their lender's client, and that I was not being paid hourly to wait for documents. They missed the 6:00 pm drop dead time, but still insisted that I continue to call their borrower w/ updates. I said, "Forget it, call them yourself!" I couldn't wait any longer, so needless to say it didn't close, unfortunately. I will not do business with them again.

AnnMarie
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2013 :  7:58:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This company keeps calling me to do refi's for $60. Each time I tell them other companies pay me at least double, which they reply that they'll see if they can up the fee and call me right back (never doing so). This company is a waste of time.

- Tyler Soares -
Notary Public & Loan Signing Agent
www.mobilestocktonnotary.com
www.saccitynotary.com
Go to Top of Page

gracieanna

California
1 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2013 :  4:48:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit gracieanna's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now they have a process of creating invoices on their website, but you have to save them until the first day of the following month, then click to submit all at once. No other signing company I've ever worked for requires this -- pain in the butt!
Go to Top of Page

crazy300

Indiana
2 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2013 :  06:22:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazy300's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Amazingly, I just received a check for a closing that I did on 01/28/13. I'm not going to give a thumbs up for this compay yet because of their poor poor track record of paying timely. The last closing I did for them was on 09/25/12. After NUMEROUS phone calls and e-mails I finally received pmt on 01/12/13.
Go to Top of Page

joannieh

Michigan
40 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2013 :  6:21:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've gone through my emails form Loan-Closers for the three orders I have done for them. None stated I had to submit an invoice. I believe this is a scam to avoid paying notaries. I'll start charging late fees if I'm not paid in one week.

Joannie
Go to Top of Page

California
48 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2012 :  11:26:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the most part I receive checks from loan-closers.com a few days after their stated check cutting date of the 16th. I had to email them one month about not receiving my check, a few months ago and now I'm still waiting for payment for 3 signings from November. They have a new website so you can submit invoices there now, so hopefully that will help the process. I checked the site this morning and it shows my November invoice being paid on 12/27/12 but it shorted me one of the signings. I emailed them but have not received a response yet. They also pay on the low side. I'd rather take signings from other companies but won't turn them down. They have all been very nice to me & easy to work with. They do start with faxbacks on a QC sheet when you first start with them, to make sure you know what you are doing. I only had to do that a couple of times.

Teri W.
Go to Top of Page

phylliswebster

California
2 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2012 :  12:50:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done lots of signings for LoanClosers since Jan. You send an invoice on the 1st of the month and the check is sent out on the 16th, like clock-work!

Phyllis E Webster
Go to Top of Page

EagleEye

California
1 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2012 :  1:19:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love that they require invoice at month end. AND that they pay like clockwork (within 30 days) Last minute assignments are usually the result of last minute requests by frantic escrow personnel and not the signing company fault. Their staff seem eager to get the job done in a friendly manner
Go to Top of Page

Diana

Pennsylvania
45 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2012 :  11:52:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done 2, 1 of which was last minute and at 11pm.. I have yet to be paid for either of them, but it has only been 3 weeks.. I HATE that I have to invoice them! Have you been paid yet for your work?
quote:
Originally posted by P2R

I did a closing for them at the beginning of March 2012. They tried to low ball my payment and even confirmed the wrong amount. I should have known better than to take this assignment but I drove out at night on winding country roads and closed a loan with almost 200 pages. With fax backs. They never gave me the clearance to ship the package back to them so I finally e-mailed them late the next afternoon saying I was going to ship the package without their approval. I never heard from them again so I assume the closing went fine. So far I have not been paid. My e-mails go unanswered except to tell me to fill out an invoice. I've sent the invoice to them twice. I was given to "Danny" to help me today. Danny's response? An out of office memo. I get the feeling they really don't care. I just wrote to them to tell them to take me off their notary list.

Paralegal to the Rescue

Go to Top of Page

P2R

North Carolina
28 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2012 :  1:23:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit P2R's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a closing for them at the beginning of March 2012. They tried to low ball my payment and even confirmed the wrong amount. I should have known better than to take this assignment but I drove out at night on winding country roads and closed a loan with almost 200 pages. With fax backs. They never gave me the clearance to ship the package back to them so I finally e-mailed them late the next afternoon saying I was going to ship the package without their approval. I never heard from them again so I assume the closing went fine. So far I have not been paid. My e-mails go unanswered except to tell me to fill out an invoice. I've sent the invoice to them twice. I was given to "Danny" to help me today. Danny's response? An out of office memo. I get the feeling they really don't care. I just wrote to them to tell them to take me off their notary list.

Paralegal to the Rescue
Go to Top of Page

yngnotary

California
38 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2011 :  1:02:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit yngnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I ended up getting paid on all invoices. I don't care for their low fees usually $75 or below. So I end up turning them down often. Having to invoice them at the end of the month, I don't like either.

Y.N.G.
Go to Top of Page

notarybill

California
24 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2011 :  6:12:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are calling around, looking. After checking the different sites I replied with a geee I'm sorry... Thanks to all for posting information on dead beat s/s. I already am dealing with one and didn't need another.
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  11:39:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here is our review page for Loan Closers.com

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=78&Loan+Closers%2Ecom

Go to Top of Page

yngnotary

California
38 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  10:15:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit yngnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I finally got paid for both of the outstanding invoices. They do pay just slow. Would work for them again.
Go to Top of Page

Russ H

California
11 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  3:33:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Russ H's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Loan-Closers.com is most always late in getting payment to you. They always have some lame excuse why they are late. When you call, the payment is always in the mail, and in a few days you may have it. Generally, if someone owes you money and they are always late, they either have a cash flow problem, or they just don't have any respect for the notary and have a "I'll send it when I'm ready" attitude. Do business with this company at your own risk. One of these days, they may not pay anyone.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.