123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 ASAP Loan Docs, Inc.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

overquailified1

Nevada
23 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2017 :  06:45:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit overquailified1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Seriously....all these positive reviews seem "canned" and planted. I would never work for these people as they do not appreciate experience and professionalism. They prefer to impose overly rigid procedures to "enforce" professional behavior. Kind of insulting to those of us who are true professionals and know how to get it done without being told to jump through hoops.
There is at least one other ASAP out there and I do work for them as they pay well, on time and easy to work with. Do not confuse them with ASAP Loan Docs.

Edited by - overquailified1 on 06/06/2017 06:49:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

California
2 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2013 :  4:39:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit 28053's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a simple courier service for ASAP Loan Docs, Inc. I was paid promptly. No complaints here.

Crystal Ward-Mason CA/NSA
www.californianotary.co
Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
3 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  1:01:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just completed an appointment for this co. Looking forward to prompt payment.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Washington
0 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  5:41:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done lots of signings for these folks. They are great to work with and pay within 30 days.
Go to Top of Page

claudia

Texas
54 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  4:26:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit claudia's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I work for ASAP on occasion. they are still around and seem to be quite pleasant to work for. Pay is relatively low. But better than some
Go to Top of Page

Rose Sher

New Jersey
13 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  08:12:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rose Sher's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just done a signing for them on March 11, 2008. They are in Fair Oak CA. This was first job I did for them.

Rose Sher
Go to Top of Page

wmkryger

New York
29 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  06:53:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did signings for ASAP Signing Services located in Fair Oaks, CA, back in 2007. Received payment, but have not heard from then since that timeframe.
Go to Top of Page

rwedertz

New Mexico
30 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  8:21:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit rwedertz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Everyone and everything seems to use the name ASAP - Apparently not too much imagination in the business. ASAP Signing in Sacramento - last signing I did for them in Albuquerque was on March 15, 2007, and was paid on 4/24/07, a little over a month later. I have never had to twist, pull or wrench a payment out of them during our relationship.
Go to Top of Page

MikeC-California

California
6 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2008 :  8:17:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit MikeC-California's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Used to to do a lot of business with ASAP in Sacramento. Not mudh recently ... last did a signing for them 9/07 ... always paid well and promptly.
Go to Top of Page

JustSign

Arizona
90 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2008 :  05:32:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I worked for them in 2007 - really nice, and pay net 30. Got an email this March 2008 they appear to still be in business.
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  04:16:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anybody worked for them? Are they still in business?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.