123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Posting - Important
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

a1etron

Florida
77 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  10:48:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Patti, Paul is not persuasive or intimadating he is just a very good long time customer that has always treated me well and he pays top dollar. And his company name is not XYZ.

Ed Fadden
orlandonotary@embarqmail.com

ed fadden
Go to Top of Page

Patti

California
20 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  8:35:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Patti's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow! That was quite an about face. This individual, Paul, must be darn persuasive or at the very least, intimidating?
Go to Top of Page

a1etron

Florida
77 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  5:45:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Host of Notary Talk world, Paul the President of XYZ just called me and told me that he contacted you to tell you the check wasbad and he made the check good, and he called you to tell you that their was an error by his bank but that he did make the check good. I have done work for this company in the past and I would give XYZ an A+ rating for the work I did for them they paid me when the loan funded. Paul is a man of good values and his company has always done good by me. It was nice talking to you Paul. Send so more business my way if you get any in the Orlando Florida area.

ED Faden
Orlandonotary@embarQmail.com
407-619-7777

ed fadden
Go to Top of Page

a1etron

Florida
77 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  04:24:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Host of Notary Talk World, if this guy Paul harrases you again I would tell him you are calling the Police in your city and his because you feel threatend. Tell him your are going out the door right now to file a police report and call your telephone company and tell them he is using their service to threaten you and you want it stopped. Also if you know a attorney have him call Paul and tell Paul how it is. If XYZ Document would have picked this with me I would have SQUARED HIM AWAY ON THE 1ST PHONE CALL. Paul and XYZ you are on notice... You mess with one of us you might as well as messed with all of us, Call Me if you need to call someone......

Orlando Notary

Ed Fadden
407-619-7777

ed fadden
Go to Top of Page

anotary7

22 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  01:05:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit anotary7's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okay, here it goes:
XYZ Document Services erred. Paul, I won't allow you to harass me with phone calls. Don't even try it. If your company cut bad checks, they should take the hit. We ban together as a team here to protect eachother. Just stop with the prying and phone calling. Let us notaries have our site to comment as we wish. That is what the boards are for.
Go to Top of Page

crtowles

California
553 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  6:32:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with both a1etron and LindaH. We have freedom of speak. Don't be bullied. And it is not slander if what you are saying is true. You MUST repost this so others are aware of them. How dare them lie and tell you to post something good about them which in turn would mis-lead/hurt all of us.

~Carmen
Go to Top of Page

a1etron

Florida
77 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  03:43:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Host of Notary talk World. I would have told the SS that as soon as they start acting like a good upstanding company and do what they say they would do then you will leave a good post for them. The fact that they had the nerve to ask you to lie (leave a good posting for them) to us other NSA's just shows you they are no good and if you do leave a good post for them and they rip off one of your fellow hard working and under paid NSA's how are you going to feel. Dont do it dont lie for them leave the facts so we can be protected this forum is so we can know who the good bad and ugly are it sounds like the SS company is the latter UGLY..

Ed Fadden
orlandonotary@embarqmail.com
407-619-7777

ed fadden
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2008 :  10:00:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you stated the facts only without any editorial comments (such as namecalling) regarding the company's slow pay/no pay tendencies, then I'm sorry to see you were bullied into removing your post and posting this particular message.

I, for one, won't be bullied. If a company treats me badly, lies to me, asks me to backdate, refuses to pay me for no apparent reason but the mood they're in, or generally messes with my income because they're clueless in bookkeeping matters, I'll post their name all over the place. That's the ONLY way other notaries and signing agents can be kept aware of these companies' tactics and can avoid falling victim to these practices.

There's something in this country called Freedom of Speech...and I intend to exercise it to the fullest extent...no one will take away my right to speak the truth. If the truth hurts, maybe these companies should take a good hard look at themselves and the things that are being said about them....you don't want me to say bad things about you then don't give me anything to talk about.

Again...sorry to see you were bullied like that...how dare they call you AND PM or e-mail you about it, then the nerve to ask you to delete the bad post (the truth) and post nice things about the company (lie)!!! IMO, if your post was a true telling of the matter, you should re-post that message you deleted (cleaned up if necessary) ... but hey that's just me and my silly lil opinion - and my exercising my freedom of speech..<G>.

PHEW!!!

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell

Edited by - LindaH on 03/04/2008 10:05:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

anotary7

22 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2008 :  08:41:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit anotary7's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sometimes posting about companies who are delinquent in paying us or have not paid us can backfire. I have deleted a topic due to this reason: The SS was upset and called me and asked me to post something good about the company. I have received pm's from an SS on another website. I thought we had priveledges to rant about SS's we need to be cautious with. It felt uncomfortable and like I was violated as well as awakened early in the morning when I wasn't awake enough to know how to handle the call. PM me for more information.

Host of Notary Talk World
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.