Resources > Glossary > Certify
Glossary of Notary Public, Mortgage, Signing Agent, and Loan Signing Terms.
(1) To verify or attest to the correctness of a document or a fact.
(2) To administer a test that verifies that an individual meets a particular standard of knowledge.
(3) To formally confirm as true or accurate.
(4) To guarantee as meeting a standard.
(5) To issue a license or certificate.
(6) To complete or notarize a notary certificate, or certificate wording.
Present Perfect - Certifying
Past - Certified
Present - Certifies
Attest, Certified, Certified Copy, Notarize, Notarized