Twitter Facebook

Find Tips by Keyword Search:

Tip: Problem at signing? What to do?

All questions other than basic questions about what information is in which document must be referred to the lender. If a borrower doesn't want to sign a particular document, call the lender. If the lender is not there, refer the borrower to the right to cancel and inform them that they have three days to cancel the loan, and that they can contact the lender the following day.

« Return to previous page.