Twitter Facebook

Find Tips by Keyword Search:

Tip: Recorded documents

Recorded documents
Grant Deeds, Deeds of Trust, Quitclaim deeds, Subordination Agreements, and other Deeds effecting real property are all recorded documents which get recorded at the county recorder's office. Make sure your stamp is clear and there are no cross outs otherwise the document can be rejected if you get a picky clerk at the recording office. What a nightmare!

« Return to previous page.