Twitter Facebook

Find Tips by Keyword Search:

Tip: Authorization to make seal

Authorization to manufacture seal
Some states require the notary to obtain an authorization to send to whatever seal manufacturer they use to create their official notary seal. If the seal is lost, stolen, or damaged, they would need to inform their state notary division, and get another authorization to create another seal. If you want to get a non-ink embosser in California, its easier to get it in the beginning of your commission with the same authorization you use to get your main inked seal.

« Return to previous page.